Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to post here that I would really like to find another Taifun GT to add to my collection. I really like the way it works, & the ease of building & filling it. Not looking for originals, too expensive, but rather have clones in excellant to like new condition. Thanks for reading my post..

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeremy, when you say "wait a few weeks" do you mean it takes that long to get it? I've seen some on Ebay that say they can get it to you and the dates are about 7 to 10 days wait. If it's gonna be a couple of months or so, shit I'd rather have it now...lol Thanks for the links, I put both of them in my bookmarks list...:)

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
If you can wait a few days. I am trying something new while also trying to thin the herd. If it works out my HCigar Taifun GT may be for sale.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you order from FT and have it ship via airmail for free it can take up to 30 days from the date it is shipped to arrive. If you pay $1.50 more, they are now promising 2 weeks from date of shipment.

If Angelcigs has it in stock in their California warehouse, it ships for free and I have gotten my past orders in 2 to three days here in Ohio.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can wait a few days. I am trying something new while also trying to thin the herd. If it works out my HCigar Taifun GT may be for sale.

Sure Garemlin, I can wait a few days...just lemme know how the new works out for you, ok? Have a good one...

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, for just a buck & 1/2 more to get here faster, I wouldn't mind that. Better than 30 days anyway...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors