Become a Patron!

WTA e-juice

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just wanted to type up a post about my recent experiences with the wta ejuice currently available from the 3 different vendors out there. I have bought Aroma flavored and unflavored, Om Vapors flavored and unflavored, And Mothers Milk wta flavored and unflavored.

Let me start off by saying if you are content and happy with your current nic only juice and it works for you then ignore this post because a wta juice will probably not be something you ever have a reason to try. But for those that just are not getting the satisfaction from a nic only juice then a wta juice is the way to go. It really works and works well to satisfy the cravings for a cig.

The Aroma wta juice i liked the flavors i tried alot and the base unflavored actually has a nice smoky kind of flavor but as far as the alkaloids, i only noticed a light effect from, i even tried upping the dose and still only got a short lived light effect so overall not super impressed with their wta but good flavors.

Om Vapors wta has ok flavors, not bad but the wta effect i did not get much at all, in fact what i did get was that speedy feeling from doing too much nic, so it seems like theirs is heavy on the nic side. But awesome pricing and on a budget you can't beat there prices.

Mothers Milk wta, wow, what a nice hit. The flavors are great and the unflavored has a nice taste to it but wow, the hit you get from the alkaloids is a just a strong but nice warmth that flows through you and you actually feel very satisfied and like you can just put the vape down for awhile and walk away. The quality is great but even better is the service. It's hard to find a vendor that will constantly communicate with you honor any special requests you might have for the wta levels. I don't sub ohm alot anymore because it was too much of a hit but the owner of mothers milk was willing to make whatever milligram i needed if i was still sub ohming. Shipping was fast and the product is outstanding. This will be my go to vendor for wta juice from now on.

And you can use code ecf10 to get 10% off an order

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just wanted to type up a post about my recent experiences with the wta ejuice currently available from the 3 different vendors out there. I have bought Aroma flavored and unflavored, Om Vapors flavored and unflavored, And Mothers Milk wta flavored and unflavored.

Let me start off by saying if you are content and happy with your current nic only juice and it works for you then ignore this post because a wta juice will probably not be something you ever have a reason to try. But for those that just are not getting the satisfaction from a nic only juice then a wta juice is the way to go. It really works and works well to satisfy the cravings for a cig.

The Aroma wta juice i liked the flavors i tried alot and the base unflavored actually has a nice smoky kind of flavor but as far as the alkaloids, i only noticed a light effect from, i even tried upping the dose and still only got a short lived light effect so overall not super impressed with their wta but good flavors.

Om Vapors wta has ok flavors, not bad but the wta effect i did not get much at all, in fact what i did get was that speedy feeling from doing too much nic, so it seems like theirs is heavy on the nic side. But awesome pricing and on a budget you can't beat there prices.

Mothers Milk wta, wow, what a nice hit. The flavors are great and the unflavored has a nice taste to it but wow, the hit you get from the alkaloids is a just a strong but nice warmth that flows through you and you actually feel very satisfied and like you can just put the vape down for awhile and walk away. The quality is great but even better is the service. It's hard to find a vendor that will constantly communicate with you honor any special requests you might have for the wta levels. I don't sub ohm alot anymore because it was too much of a hit but the owner of mothers milk was willing to make whatever milligram i needed if i was still sub ohming. Shipping was fast and the product is outstanding. This will be my go to vendor for wta juice from now on.

And you can use code ecf10 to get 10% off an order

I've heard good things about mothers milk wta before, glad it's still good stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It really is, i've tried it straight, i've mixed it with my favorite juices and either way it's just such a great experience to be able to really feel the effect of the wta. I've tried other wta's like i said and just wasn't the same. I'm glad i saved mothers milk for last though so i could have the experience of all the different vendors so i would know what really works for me and what the effect of using wta really feels like. Thanks to mothers milk i now have even given up the couple of cigs i used to smoke a day just to help with that craving i still had. Thankfully i haven't had those couple of cigs for the last few days that i have been vaping the mothers milk, since i received my order. what amazed me is i didn't even think about those couple of cigs until my wife had mentioned that she hadn't seen me go outside to light up all day. I was actually amazed because i hadn't even thought about it. That's proof enough for me that it works.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It really is, i've tried it straight, i've mixed it with my favorite juices and either way it's just such a great experience to be able to really feel the effect of the wta. I've tried other wta's like i said and just wasn't the same. I'm glad i saved mothers milk for last though so i could have the experience of all the different vendors so i would know what really works for me and what the effect of using wta really feels like. Thanks to mothers milk i now have even given up the couple of cigs i used to smoke a day just to help with that craving i still had. Thankfully i haven't had those couple of cigs for the last few days that i have been vaping the mothers milk, since i received my order. what amazed me is i didn't even think about those couple of cigs until my wife had mentioned that she hadn't seen me go outside to light up all day. I was actually amazed because i hadn't even thought about it. That's proof enough for me that it works.

Yeah that speaks for itself right there. Awesome. Good write up man, appreciate it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, i know some vapers do benefit from using the wta so i just wanted to share about my experience with it.

VU Sponsors