"WOW" Ramie wick is really that good.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got a chance to try Ramie wicking material due to the generosity of a fellow member here and this stuff even beats Rayon . Didn't think it would but if you want the best taste possible this stuff is the bomb.

Only issue i have found is you need to break it in at first , has a distinctive taste at first , i boiled it a few times and that helped a lot but once it gets going it's incredible , purest taste i have ever experienced .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ramie absorbs more than Cotton and Rayon.

I use it to wick everything now , even Pro Tank heads , stuff lasts and lasts .

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yea ramie and readyxwick are on my list to try. just now wondering why i havent yet :D

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where did you get your ramie? Found one or two places but they were selling 5' of cellucotton for $6.50 :confused: so I figured they were just as much of a rip off on the ramie too.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After reading a lot more comments all over the web about Ramie , there is a wide opinion range regarding whether it has a taste and needs to be boiled , it's absorbency properties , whether it's good for RDA's etc.

The overwhelming majority say they think it's unbeatable for RDA use , and just as many say it's great right out of the package while others notice a definitive taste similar to hemp at first .

What most contribute this to is the Ramie getting dry which makes sense to me , as soon as it is thoroughly wet no weird taste at all .

While the opinions vary a great deal on the above topics they do not vary much at all about the bottom line as far as Ramie being a quality wicking material and providing the best vape possible.

Nearly all comments that i have read say it's amazing and now #1 on their list , so it's definitely worth trying for sure.

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like you've had a busy weekend sir.;) Enjoy the day!:cool:

VU Sponsors