Would you like to play a game?

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So, I was banned from ECF a week ago today, which will be lifted later. I was sitting here, wondering who exactly the staff member there who booted me was, and what reason they would fabricate, made me think...lets have some fun with this!

Background of the post that got me banned... There was a long running fanboy thread going about the release of a new mod. In that thread, there were a number of bigoted and racist comments made and heavy innuendoes that I know were reported, yet nothing happened to the folks who said them. Likewise, there was a well respected atomizer maker who was spouting off blatantly incorrect electrical statements to obviously further his agenda (he sells an atomizer that fits the mod makers proprietary connector). When called out on them he responded in a passive-aggressive way, ridiculing myself and anyone else with an electrical background. Furthermore, those in the thread would bash anyone who vapes any differently than their little clique.

I made my post, and was sure not to cross any lines, so it would be kept up longer. Points I called out were:
-- Staff showing favoritism toward some people (content allowed even after being reported)
-- Atomizer vendor handling of being called out on how he responded to someone with real electrical knowledge (abusing the blind faith people put on him because of his status)
-- Users malice toward anyone who vapes differently than they do.
-- A statement to the mod maker telling them not saying anything about any of,the items above is really looking poorly on them.

......aaaaaannnnnnndddddddd. I got banned :)

So the game is: Who can guess which staff member axed me, and what reason they used to do so.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, I was banned from ECF a week ago today, which will be lifted later. I was sitting here, wondering who exactly the staff member there who booted me was, and what reason they would fabricate, made me think...lets have some fun with this!

Background of the post that got me banned... There was a long running fanboy thread going about the release of a new mod. In that thread, there were a number of bigoted and racist comments made and heavy innuendoes that I know were reported, yet nothing happened to the folks who said them. Likewise, there was a well respected atomizer maker who was spouting off blatantly incorrect electrical statements to obviously further his agenda (he sells an atomizer that fits the mod makers proprietary connector). When called out on them he responded in a passive-aggressive way, ridiculing myself and anyone else with an electrical background. Furthermore, those in the thread would bash anyone who vapes any differently than their little clique.

I made my post, and was sure not to cross any lines, so it would be kept up longer. Points I called out were:
-- Staff showing favoritism toward some people (content allowed even after being reported)
-- Atomizer vendor handling of being called out on how he responded to someone with real electrical knowledge (abusing the blind faith people put on him because of his status)
-- A statement to the mod maker telling them not saying anything about any of,the items above is really looking poorly on them.

So the game is: Who can guess which staff member axed me, and what reason they used to do so.
Sometimes as I wake in the morning and look at this forum and see someone post "Why they go banned" I then read the post and wonder are they talking about ECF then I read it and I think wait they dont allow that stuff there at all then I think wait they were an active member there and just realized they are all that freaking stupid over there? Then when I read this and realize its a guy telling the story I think did the Mother subject them to countless hours of soap opera's? I mean if you want to tell a story about ECF its pretty easy just say F'kd up and be done with it... wow!

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Sometimes as I wake in the morning and look at this forum and see someone post "Why they go banned" I then read the post and wonder are they talking about ECF then I read it and I think wait they dont allow that stuff there at all then I think wait they were an active member there and just realized they are all that freaking stupid over there? Then when I read this and realize its a guy telling the story I think did the Mother subject them to countless hours of soap opera's? I mean if you want to tell a story about ECF its pretty easy just say F'kd up and be done with it... wow!
And some of us equate going over to ECF like a trip to Walmart...While we know we can be in and out of Target in 1/4 the time, pay a comparable amount, and not be subjected to the WalMartians... Sometimes there is entertainment value in the extreme people watching of the circus sideshow rejects :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And some of us equate going over to ECF like a trip to Walmart...While we know we can be in and out of Target in 1/4 the time, pay a comparable amount, and not be subjected to the WalMartians... Sometimes there is entertainment value in the extreme people watching of the circus sideshow rejects :)
Yes life is full of Entertainment I see you see things in a similar light :)

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

My guess would be classywife , lol
But a similar situation popped up right here on the Provari Radius thread..if one didn't agree with the Provari fanboys they bash and post things like telling me "I got my pink panties tied up in a knot"..sexual in nature and against the rules but gets by with it anyway...I think this guy trolls to cause a fight and thoroughly enjoys causing trouble...I almost quit this forum over it...its hard to help others when this dude rags on my ass if I don't agree with him..
... as I said, he's a Provari fanboy, very nasty ..now that's somebody that should be banned from VU in my opinion, but isn't..

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
My guess would be classywife , lol
But a similar situation popped up right here on the Provari Radius thread..if one didn't agree with the Provari fanboys they bash and post things like telling me "I got my pink panties tied up in a knot"..sexual in nature and against the rules but gets by with it anyway...I think this guy trolls to cause a fight and thoroughly enjoys causing trouble...I almost quit this forum over it...its hard to help others when this dude rags on my ass if I don't agree with him..
... as I said, he's a Provari fanboy, very nasty ..now that's somebody that should be banned from VU in my opinion, but isn't..

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk
Ironically, it was the ProVari Radius thread over there where I got my vacation notice. It was Retired1 who got me. Because I disagreed with the fanboys, and called out someone they worship for giving bad info, I was accused of being a troll/being disruptive. Fuck'em!

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ironically, it was the ProVari Radius thread over there where I got my vacation notice. It was Retired1 who got me. Because I disagreed with the fanboys, and called out someone they worship for giving bad info, I was accused of being a troll/being disruptive. Fuck'em!

Hell, just reading the specs on it made me wonder WTF? I probably wouldn't last 30 seconds over there.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now thats funny as fuck

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Heh I got a permanent ban this time around. Can't tell the reason they gave, since the send a private message to you when banned...I'm sure my smart ass comeback to something classwife posted had NOTHiNG to do with it.

Think about this a second: you ban someone, THEN send them a private message with the reason...I mean, if they want o be douchebags, at least do it with conviction and email you the reason lol

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the pic you posted did you in...

Jim

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Who posted the shit saying picture?

Can't find it now.

As a matter of fact, I can't even see the Moderated posts. They are all gone.

Jim

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I didn't post any pics

Can't find it now.

Jim
not sure who posted the pic
If all the posts are gone now, then I can guarantee it was the fact that I quoted one of classwipes posts when I called out the moderators for showing favoritism and allowing paid suppliers to bully and insult members who didn't publicly suck said suppliers junk.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Can't find it now.

Jim
Clean up at it's finest over there, they delete whatever they don't want the members to see. Been going on forever on there. like deleting bad reviews on a facebook page. That has become their down fall, they watch other forums and ban at will for anything said on them that they don't like, most times without reason or notice. Now aren't you glad that is not done here? And just for shits and giggles I'll post this for the moles that are watching this thread from over there.
tumblr_mmlj57ssTA1re7arbo1_1280_zpstpn3gpgq.gif

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Clean up at it's finest over there, they delete whatever they don't want the members to see. Been going on forever on there. like deleting bad reviews on a facebook page. That has become their down fall, they watch other forums and ban at will for anything said on them that they don't like, most times without reason or notice. Now aren't you glad that is not done here? And just for shits and giggles I'll post this for the moles that are watching this thread from over there.
I wanna be able to do this!! So badly.

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
not sure who posted the pic
If all the posts are gone now, then I can guarantee it was the fact that I quoted one of classwipes posts when I called out the moderators for showing favoritism and allowing paid suppliers to bully and insult members who didn't publicly suck said suppliers junk.
Ok, I must have missed that post.

Kinda hard to keep up sometimes.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice Gif!!!

May havta borrow that one!

LOLz, Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors