Become a Patron!

Wotofo warranty claim issues

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just wondering if anyone has had to deal with Wotofo for a warranty issue. I have a brand new Wotofo Recurve mod that I'm having a problem with. I contacted the retailer but apparently they don't want to help. So I contacted Wotofo support and no response there either. I even tried contacting Wotofo through their Instagram account. Again silence.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wondering if anyone has had to deal with Wotofo for a warranty issue. I have a brand new Wotofo Recurve mod that I'm having a problem with. I contacted the retailer but apparently they don't want to help. So I contacted Wotofo support and no response there either. I even tried contacting Wotofo through their Instagram account. Again silence.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR
I had the same issue....same mod. Email wotofo in detail...pics, proof or purchase or vids...whatever u have to support your problem. They will handle it...delivery will be from china but if all pans out...you will be taken care of

#staycloudy

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had the same issue....same mod. Email wotofo in detail...pics, proof or purchase or vids...whatever u have to support your problem. They will handle it...delivery will be from china but if all pans out...you will be taken care of

#staycloudy

Sent them the issue, pics and the security code. Also explained the original retailer was not replying. Not a single response. Shame this is a brand new mod and my first time using it. Well attempting to anyway.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sent them the issue, pics and the security code. Also explained the original retailer was not replying. Not a single response. Shame this is a brand new mod and my first time using it. Well attempting to anyway.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR
Wotofo will make good...

#staycloudy

WotofoOfficial

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

Hello Sir
So sorry for that
Cuz our customer service got tons of emails every day.There would be some delays on it.And sometime the email will go into the spam wrongly
We're so sorry for that

May i have your email address?

I will ask them to help you out NOW

And apologize to you.

And you could send a dm to me..Cuz i'm not check the comments every day
Sorry for the inconvenience to you

VU Sponsors