Become a Patron!

Wotofo Troll v1.5

Bid2ask77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just picked up the troll today don't know why it just caught my eye and I have to say not that happy with it. Set it up with dual coils .3ohm built and does not put out that much flavor Nice cloud but flavor no where near my doge v2. Anyone else try the troll out and have better luck The guy at the shop told me it put out great flavor.
1d5194c2a79d27316dddcf39679c6f8c.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've got one, it's a cloud chasing RDA, not huge on flavor. I've got a Freakshow which puts out the flavor due to air coming from beneath the coils, plus it puts out impressive clouds.

Bid2ask77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Would I get better flavor with the 5/10 drop top instead of the chuff cap. Just like the feel of the cap better

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've got the chuff cap too. Man, that atty spits juice at high watts with the chuff cap.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would I get better flavor with the 5/10 drop top instead of the chuff cap. Just like the feel of the cap better
Possibly, in that it would concentrate the vapor. You could also try leaving the coil legs a bit long and raising them up to get some better airflow underneath - it's worked for me on my Mutation builds...

JOLT74

Member For 4 Years
I've had the troll for a couple weeks now and I love it, great flavor and clouds, I use the normal 5/10 with it tho, not too sure that would make a difference but your air intake would

JOLT74

Member For 4 Years
I've had the troll for a couple weeks now and I love it, great flavor and clouds, I use the normal 5/10 with it tho, not too sure that would make a difference but your air intake would
Edit: just threw my cuff tip on my troll and clouds are incredible but I notice an immense flavor loss with it, try the 510 on yours and see if it helps you

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i get tons of flavor out of my troll .. no spitting or anything either , but i have it built with 20 guage dual coil .16 and a plume veil chuff at around 100 watts .. this is my cloud chucker

JOLT74

Member For 4 Years
i get tons of flavor out of my troll .. no spitting or anything either , but i have it built with 20 guage dual coil .16 and a plume veil chuff at around 100 watts .. this is my cloud chucker
You, I like you... we could definitely be friends

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
2015-03-17 21-17-19.697.jpg
troll brothers XD

KOZMICCLOUD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just picked up the troll today don't know why it just caught my eye and I have to say not that happy with it. Set it up with dual coils .3ohm built and does not put out that much flavor Nice cloud but flavor no where near my doge v2. Anyone else try the troll out and have better luck The guy at the shop told me it put out great flavor.
1d5194c2a79d27316dddcf39679c6f8c.jpg
Kool

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My trolls are both authentic but 1 is taller than the other , doesnt make sense to me

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My trolls are both authentic but 1 is taller than the other , doesnt make sense to me
I surmise that one is not an authentic, but an authentic clone. Sure the other one isn't a mini version of the Troll?

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I surmise that one is not an authentic, but an authentic clone. Sure the other one isn't a mini version of the Troll?
and you would be wrong , codes have been checked only once and thats by me

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In that case, if one is noticeably shorter than the other, you might have a full size and then a mini version. I think Todd did a review on the mini...

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
1 is about 1 cm taller not a big deal just thought id let people know lol

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You've got the mini as the second one. Coolness. How does it hit with the reduced chamber?

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i THINK they hit about the same .. but they have dif builds tall 1 i have a 20 gauge dual coil coming out to around 0.14 - 0.16 and the mini i have a dual parallel 26 that comes out to 0.21 , neither mutes the flavor or is harsh or too hot but its hard to compare with different builds

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you're looking for flavor the freakshow mini can't be beat. It heats up fast if you're using big coils but chucks some nice big flavorful clouds!

VU Sponsors