Become a Patron!

Worst Flavor Created By Far

0rK1ngDAM Good Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have created a lot of flavors over the past few month and I have to say the absolute worst flavor I have clones is Bob Marleys Blood. I used Mary Jane flavoring and it smells like a field of skunk grass. and not the skunk weed from when I was 16 and that's all I could afford. I mean like a skunk pissed in a field of weeds and the smell just does not go away. was eye opening to say the least. Terrible.
Cant wait to hear everyone else's epic fails

smoothdraw

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've created a few bottles of flavored NETs that were so bad, I couldn't justify naming them :)

Cephalon Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have tried making juice a few times but I don't think I have the discipline to do so. Trying favors after flavors puts my taste buds all out of wack :eek:. I'll just leave the juice crafting to the experts.

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i would love a pickle e juice lol or a salt and vinegar.

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had somehow managed to get a Garlic Parmesean-esque flavor... I had started off with a sweet tobacco flavor in my tank, refilled with an orange cream flavor, and ended up with what tasted like Garlic Parmesean wings from Wing Stop. not sure how in the hell that happened, but I'd rather EAT garlic parm wings, not VAPE them.

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
tfa dill pickle taste just like lays chips if you could trust me

VU Sponsors