Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, guys! We're in for a spell of above zero weather for a while, and a couple of days above freezing! Maybe we traded with Eskie. That's OK, I'm going to enjoy the "warmth" while it lasts. This super cold weather is very depressing, and there's SO MUCH SNOW this year. Out of our 13 winters here, this is only the 3rd one with this much snow, and much colder temps. I hate La Nina!

Other than dealing with the weather, not much else is going on around here, so I haven't had much to say. I did make a beautiful set of coils for my Boreas the other day. They were worthy of a magazine picture, really. Boden would be proud of me. :) I remember when I was so scared of coils... LOL!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, guys! We're in for a spell of above zero weather for a while, and a couple of days above freezing! Maybe we traded with Eskie. That's OK, I'm going to enjoy the "warmth" while it lasts. This super cold weather is very depressing, and there's SO MUCH SNOW this year. Out of our 13 winters here, this is only the 3rd one with this much snow, and much colder temps. I hate La Nina!

Other than dealing with the weather, not much else is going on around here, so I haven't had much to say. I did make a beautiful set of coils for my Boreas the other day. They were worthy of a magazine picture, really. Boden would be proud of me. :) I remember when I was so scared of coils... LOL!
LANNIE OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! I was going to message you to see if you guys were hanging in there. Been watching your forecast but now I feel better and not so worried.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LANNIE OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! I was going to message you to see if you guys were hanging in there. Been watching your forecast but now I feel better and not so worried.

Oh, now I feel bad. I figured since Rich posts now and then that everyone knew we were fine. I just haven't had much to say. I have the winter blues, but a bit of warmer weather will make me happier. And every day that passes is one day closer to spring! I'm counting down now. ;)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, now I feel bad. I figured since Rich posts now and then that everyone knew we were fine. I just haven't had much to say. I have the winter blues, but a bit of warmer weather will make me happier. And every day that passes is one day closer to spring! I'm counting down now. ;)

Lannie :eek: Hello, oh shit..........I dont feel so..........

https://postimage.org/app.php

It was the shock :p

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone! Enjoying one more day of Spring here. It was in the 60's yesterday, high 50's today. Sucks that tomorrow it will be below freezing and snowy:eek:
Eskie my man, been loving the temp control on the Q mini, no need to for any software like escribe, everything works so well out of the box. Best mod I own.. Wrap up warm tomorrow

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You goofball, of course it's me. Silly boy! :blowkiss:
I have missed you a lot, think I'm over it now, I seem to be steady enough to walk about..

[QUOTE="Lannie, post: 1536415, member: 46791"They were worthy of a magazine picture, really. Boden would be proud of me. :) I remember when I was so scared of coils... LOL![/QUOTE]

That's great Lannie, you have come along way, how do they vape ?

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have missed you a lot, think I'm over it now, I seem to be steady enough to walk about..

That's great Lannie, you have come along way, how do they vape ?

I'm glad you're not wobbly now. :)

The coils vape very nicely, especially with the tank full of your caramel custard cake (remember that?) at 75 watts. For this old lady, it's PERFECT. :D I'm goin' through a lot of juice, though. Need to make some more. Not to mention, I've been fogging up the house something awful! LOL!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, Rixy, you got me all screwed up there. ^^^ My reply is stuck in your quote. I tried to get it out three times and failed. I give up. :oops:
You only 5 watts under me now you dark side rebel xx
His wobbleness is catching. And now I'm hungry for peas. :tantrum:
Me love peas :)

Haven't gotten Atcha to use her single battery Pico with any regularity, not sure I can see her getting a dual.
Yeah I know Kad and the Pico is such a nice compact mod to use, I don't get it

Atcha what are the reasons you stick with them tube mods ?

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You only 5 watts under me now you dark side rebel xx

Me love peas :)

Yeah I know Kad and the Pico is such a nice compact mod to use, I don't get it

Atcha what are the reasons you stick with them tube mods ?
I don't know. :( Ok, this weekend, I'll make myself get used to the pico. I shall force myself!!!! I guess I'm just a creature of habit.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
25 mm overhang. Why can't they get these bigger Picos right?

Nice on that rattlesnake. I wish they had a photo that wasn't a sepia to see what the color will really be like.
No the 510 is 25mm on the Pico Dual...and I'll post some pics next week of the Therion when I get mine.

I know you REALLY want one :p (you have the 133 right ?)

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just realized, I haven't had creamed peas in ages.

OMG, me neither and I LOVE them! I could make some, but I don't have any pearl onions, and they're not worth a damn without pearl onions. I haz a sad.

We got all the way up to almost 16 degrees today!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!! Next Wednesday it says 39 :eek: but that's far enough out, it could change to anything. I'd just like to hit freezing or above. It seems like weeks since it was above freezing. On the other hand, that'll just make a layer of water on top of our packed snow paths, which will make 'em slicker'n snot. Oy. :rolleyes: Gonna have to start taking a ski pole to hang onto so I don't fall on my keester.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG, me neither and I LOVE them! I could make some, but I don't have any pearl onions, and they're not worth a damn without pearl onions. I haz a sad.

We got all the way up to almost 16 degrees today!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!! Next Wednesday it says 39 :eek: but that's far enough out, it could change to anything. I'd just like to hit freezing or above. It seems like weeks since it was above freezing. On the other hand, that'll just make a layer of water on top of our packed snow paths, which will make 'em slicker'n snot. Oy. :rolleyes: Gonna have to start taking a ski pole to hang onto so I don't fall on my keester.
Just think of all those cow pats you will step in :devil:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just think of all those cow pats you will step in :devil:

Ha ha, we won't see those until the snow all melts. They're buried! Well, not the ones in the barn, those I have to pick up every day. But maybe I won't have to use the pickax to get them up from the floor. When they're frozen solid, it's tough to get them up. I have more than once been showered with chips of frozen cow crap. The other day I got a biggish piece pretty close to my eye, so now I have to shut my eyes when I swing. Oh, yeah, Rixy, I MUST be your mom!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha ha, we won't see those until the snow all melts. They're buried! Well, not the ones in the barn, those I have to pick up every day. But maybe I won't have to use the pickax to get them up from the floor. When they're frozen solid, it's tough to get them up. I have more than once been showered with chips of frozen cow crap. The other day I got a biggish piece pretty close to my eye, so now I have to shut my eyes when I swing. Oh, yeah, Rixy, I MUST be your mom!
Shut your eyes when you swing, you go girl ;)

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
No the 510 is 25mm on the Pico Dual...and I'll post some pics next week of the Therion when I get mine.

I know you REALLY want one :p (you have the 133 right ?)

I do have a 133. One of my absolute favorites. Great looks, feels good in the hand, even my third ex liked the looks enough to consider taking up vaping after seeing it (granted, a fashion accessory for her, but my daughter had a few moments of joy thinking her mom would stop smoking too).

I haven't physically seen a Dual, but their website photo shows overhang on the front with a 25. You've seen it and it fits flush? I hate overhang.:rolleyes:

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think the black Therion is the best mod out there for the money, I'd rather have one of those than a Q MINI any day.

It is a beauty in my eyes.

I want one and I here it's lightweight but built well.

I refuse to let Rixy buy one for me though, I'll buy it myself, I'm not my sister

Leg it......

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I think the black Therion is the best mod out there for the money, I'd rather have one of those than a Q MINI any day.

I refuse to let Rixy buy one for me though, I'll buy it myself, I'm not my sister

Leg it......

Hi Emily! I agree, it is a beauty.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do have a 133. One of my absolute favorites. Great looks, feels good in the hand, even my third ex liked the looks enough to consider taking up vaping after seeing it (granted, a fashion accessory for her, but my daughter had a few moments of joy thinking her mom would stop smoking too).

I haven't physically seen a Dual, but their website photo shows overhang on the front with a 25. You've seen it and it fits flush? I hate overhang.:rolleyes:
No I just read it was 25mm so presumed it would fit flush o_O
I never pulled the trigger on a Therion but when I saw it in full black with that snake skin, I'd say it will be a lighter color than the pics...I had to get one.

Leg it......
Meeeeeeeeaow pppppsssstttt, put them claws away baby girl lol.

You love it too, I'm pretty excited to get one I must admit :)
Good to see you here you sexy thang. ..

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I've never had cream peas. Cream corn yes, but not peas.
Be careful out there. I can't even fathom living in temps like that. :eek:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No I just read it was 25mm so presumed it would fit flush o_O
I never pulled the trigger on a Therion but when I saw it in full black with that snake skin, I'd say it will be a lighter color than the pics...I had to get one.

Meeeeeeeeaow pppppsssstttt, put them claws away baby girl lol.

You love it too, I'm pretty excited to get one I must admit :)
Good to see you here you sexy thang. ..

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Leg it......
I like your style.

yep just be you.

VU Sponsors