wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
5 flavors and a total combined 3% flavoring. full, juicy , tangy , tart and sweet with a nice zip. there is a lot of room here for adjustment or additions. want it to be pie ? add some apple pie and maybe a touch of brown sugar. ala mode? throw some vienna in it. want it creamy ? add you a little fresh cream and FA custard . brandy or liquid amber will juice it up a bit or put a bit of orange for more juiciness and some anise for a little pow pow. want to sweeten it up with a little extra TH, Id put a couple drops of jamaican rum in it. caps custard, need I say more. this is begging for custard. some FA cola will bubble it up for a fun fruity soda. stash this in your favorite tobacco recipe for a nice change of pace or enjoy it as it is as the realistic taste of a fruit cocktail as posted. please feel free to post variations and comments below. :)

wllmc's low dose fruit mash up

1% FA fuji apple
0.75% FA red touch strawberry
0.5% FA white peach
0.5% FA citrus mix
0.25% FA raspberry

Last edited:

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks good. I'll have to keep this for when I mix next. waiting on literally about 20 mixes to steep... It's ridiculous.

Liquid Amber... What is it supposed to be? I've tried researching it but have found nothing explaining what kind of flavor it's supposed to be or what it's supposed to do. Does it and tanginess? I haven't been able to find a use for it yet.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Looks good. I'll have to keep this for when I mix next. waiting on literally about 20 mixes to steep... It's ridiculous.

Liquid Amber... What is it supposed to be? I've tried researching it but have found nothing explaining what kind of flavor it's supposed to be or what it's supposed to do. Does it and tanginess? I haven't been able to find a use for it yet.
I couldn't explain it better than @HeadInClouds has here http://vapingunderground.com/threads/my-notes-on-flavourart-liquid-amber.8902/ :) let me know if you try it how you like it :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
5 flavors and a total combined 3% flavoring. .. some FA cola will bubble it up for a fun fruity soda. .. please feel free to post variations and comments below. :)

1% FA fuji apple
0.5% FA white peach
0.5% FA citrus mix
0.25% FA raspberry

Now that ought to taste sparkling fresh! Those are some of FA's most realistic fruit flavors - strong ones, too. Good example of flavor complexity without 20 bottles of flavoring, and your variations sound good. I think 0.5% Cola would give unexpected (but good!) results there. It could work like one of those diagonal flavors we were talking about, especially with 0.5% Apple Pie in there, too.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

My best description is that FA Amber is the difference between apple juice and apple cider.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5 flavors and a total combined 3% flavoring. full, juicy , tangy , tart and sweet with a nice zip. there is a lot of room here for adjustment or additions. want it to be pie ? add some apple pie and maybe a touch of brown sugar. ala mode? throw some vienna in it. want it creamy ? add you a little fresh cream and FA custard . brandy or liquid amber will juice it up a bit or put a bit of orange for more juiciness and some anise for a little pow pow. want to sweeten it up with a little extra TH, Id put a couple drops of jamaican rum in it. caps custard, need I say more. this is begging for custard. some FA cola will bubble it up for a fun fruity soda. stash this in your favorite tobacco recipe for a nice change of pace or enjoy it as it is as the realistic taste of a fruit cocktail as posted. please feel free to post variations and comments below. :)

1% FA fuji apple
0.5% FA white peach
0.5% FA citrus mix
0.25% FA raspberry

Mmmm..... right down my fruit flavored alley. Gonna whip this one up in a little while.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Mmmm..... right down my fruit flavored alley. Gonna whip this one up in a little while.
honestly when I made this I thought of you right away as soon as i vaped it.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
those diagonal flavors add that kick that is missing sometimes.
Yeah, agreed.

I have a habbit of overdoing the diagonal flavoring and sometimes they will slide down and collect underneath starting a layering effect. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
lol as long as it stays and plays nice. diagonals dont like sub ohms

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am going to try this later today, just subbing citrus mix for apple pie, citrus mix taste like orange and lime peels to me

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I am going to try this later today, just subbing citrus mix for apple pie, citrus mix taste like orange and lime peels to me
lol , I guess I could see that. ... mmm love me some apple pie

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What a versatile recipe, wow. Make a flavorings bottle ala HIC, then add whatever to each tankful! Thanks, this is a real keeper!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'll wear that badge proudly. My mixer's badge doesn't come til I graduate mixing school. I think I have 10 more "verified good vape" and "certified badass" mixes to go before I qualify. ;) It's all in the folding @wllmc.
folding and splitting flavors like atoms . one half of the mouth taste strawberry while the other taste blueberry. boom. science.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

1% FA fuji apple
0.5% FA white peach
0.5% FA citrus mix
0.25% FA raspberry
Very nice fruit flavor combo, will try this one out this weekend! You da man!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

1% FA fuji apple
0.5% FA white peach
0.5% FA citrus mix
0.25% FA raspberry
Well hell yeah...but my issue is this, what variation to try first? It's like being in a restaurant looking through the menu & you finally decide on your main course (which can take me 30 minutes by the way). Now the waitress asks what type of salad/dressing or soup? What type of vegetable? Too many choices!! Ok so I'm going to try this main part first in a tank and slowly add one extra side at a time.

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ohhh yeahhh that's killer man. I will vape all this up and try some of your other recommendations like custard.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mixed a variation up last night.
1% Fuji
1% Strawberry
0.5% White Peach
0.25% Almond (supposed to go w/ apple and peach well)
0.25% Oba oba (mixes well with fruits and I haven't used it in a while)

I'm trying out doing that layering/pairing thing with those last flavors. I don't have citrus mix and I for me, citrus overpowers pretty much everything else i mix it with. Raspberry does the same for me so I omitted it as well.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Mixed a variation up last night.
1% Fuji
1% Strawberry
0.5% White Peach
0.25% Almond (supposed to go w/ apple and peach well)
0.25% Oba oba (mixes well with fruits and I haven't used it in a while)

I'm trying out doing that layering/pairing thing with those last flavors. I don't have citrus mix and I for me, citrus overpowers pretty much everything else i mix it with. Raspberry does the same for me so I omitted it as well.
awesome looks good. thanks for the share :) for me in this recipe its the white peach it goes from almost enough to to much with a drop it seems like sometimes.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, I love peach so that would be fine by me. Lol. I'm honestly not crazy about raspberries. I love fruits but they are on the lower end of the fruits/berries that I like. Also not huge on citrus.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grande w/o additions! Smooth and creamy & sweet with a little Vienna, fresh cream, vanilla, & very small touch of honey. Good w Apple pie...& awesome with rum & pie

VU Sponsors