wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
so I have this recipe Ive been working on and I kinda got stuck, you know where you think everything is absolutely wrong with everything you are doing . when this happens I count on friends :) shot the recipe over to a friend to try to see if I was getting close to something or not. just got a confirmation back its awesome stuff lol. so Ill leave it alone . give it awhirl as it is but make enough to save some, seems a couple weeks steep make some magic happen. Ive been trying to use flavors I dont use alot and never liked the yogurt flavors before I started messing with this recipe. so give it a try and if you do Id love to hear your feedback on it

wllmc's help me name this pineapple coconut summer thing !

Edit wllmc's life a beach !

0.75% TFA Coconut Extra
0.75% Caps creamy yogurt
0.5% FA fesh cream
0.5% Caps greek yogurt
0.25% FA oba oba
1.5% S.C. Pineapple (vaping zone or just S.C.at Bull City)
0.5% FA Vanilla Bourbon
1% FA custard
0.75% TFA Vanillia swirl
0.3% FA Walnut

Flavor total: 6.8%

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
one thing I can mention about this is it does not give me heartburn...seriously lol. I dont know why but FA pineapple gives me heartburn and other brands I just dont like but this one taste good and is pretty clean and goes so good with TFA coconut extra

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
haha I think anyone who knows me knows to wait 5 minutes after posting a recipe to copy it. no matter how hard I try I mess at least one thing up.

That's the reason I have yet to order my 2 missing flavors to mix your Cherry Pie recipe. :rolleyes:

Ron
---
"That's what being a man is like: making mistakes and not caring."- Al Bundy

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to order me some yogurt flavors now, don't know why I never have. This recipe definitely sounds like something I need to try.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors