VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...ere-whiskey-banned.357769/page-3#post-1896196

So, in the interest and pursuit of preserving free speech, how much do you allege Whisky embezzled? Or was she "infiltrating" VU on behalf of the FDA, or ISIS?

If not, WTF has any of this got to do with you shutting down a discussion between other members?

Are we to believe that Joe has abdicated, and left Hitler to Admin his forum?

Or do you have something to hide? Bad spelling perhaps? As in "You have been banned for the following reason: Just a birch who does not listen"

Don't we, the membership have some right to know what cataclysmic evil plot we have been saved from, that would justify the elimination of free discussion here?

Seems like there has indeed been a violation of trust, and that some here are shitting where we ALL live.

Since there is no element of denial in your post, I assume that Sir Richard's post is accurate.

I really have to wonder if you Smokie, are not perhaps the author of "You have been banned for the following reason: Just a birch who does not listen" ?

Is this true Mein Fuher?
YOU WANT DRAMA, GO READ A BOOK!

respect1.jpg

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Did you ever actually belong to ECF...do you know what the fuck you are talking about.....We have a disagreement here and nobody has the facts...the bullshit at ECF was systemic and widespread....you may be pissed your buddy got booted...fine, but the title of this thread and your allegations are baseless....if you know so much why aren't you sharing it with everybody why are you making these vauge illusions that can't be substantiated and just become a rumor mill....lets have more facts before we start burning witches.
Pretty much everything this guy has been touting here or elsewhere, about pretty much any subject in fact, has been exactly that. Baseless... and he has a proven history of being a mod basher with a serious bad attitude problem because personally I don't mind a little bit of mud slinging, but this guy's blatant flaming against an entire lineup of products from one particular brand has clearly gone too far. He has accused me of being a fanboy and a troll, but that is not what bothers me. What really bothers me is the fact he also has accused any and all reviewers who reviewed a certain product that he himself also has reviewed of being either wrong or simply paid by the manufacturer in question. One of the reviews I am talking about here was by none other than the VU Live Show !!! I'm talking about a product the user manual of which clearly states to use only 25 amp batteries. Yet this guy in his video review of the product pulled out batteries the shrink wraps on which were actually brown. I can give you a shit ton of clear examples like this to prove his bullshit is equally as systemic and widespread as ECF, complete with minions who regularly jump in and defend his bullshit.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dude, let's start with FUCK YOU, Asshole.
Your buddy Whiskey went behind her supposed mod friends backs and recruited members for your forum. right here via PM.
Your buddy Whiskey just made up a new rule just for me for this afternoon. I mentioned to Pete that his avi looked a lot like another forum's logo and she accused me of making drama.
Where the fuck in your rules, you know the rules you copied from VU, does it say a member can't write that an avi looks like another forum's logo?
Nowhere. Therefore, you who live in glass house, and who has a monetary interest in the issue, has no standing on which to give anybody shit nor run your mouth.
You are a total asshole with a nefarious agenda to make trouble for VU because your butt buddy and you are butt hurt.
Do not expect to stay in business in this industry for very long by making enemies out of possible customers like me
or especially out of bigshots like VU. You are a little wanna be, PUNK.
Now run along before I give you some real grief, hypocrite..
He doesn't live in a glass house. That's because, clearly, he has no life.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well to be fair if your attitude here is the same as there I'm sure a few were warranted. But you don't think mods here being allowed to ban members and refuse to comment why is ok? Mods are supposed to act above and beyond members yet they been allowed to trash the forum trill the forum harass members and incite trolls and now even ban members and not say way

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Are you so obtuse , that you don't see the very fact that you are allowed to even voice your thoughts here is because VU is allowing you to..If this was ECF this thread would never ever ever been allowed, and you would have been suspended for even posting on this thread...I think Hazy said it best.."Fuck you asshole".....now see...... at ECF I couldn't do that....

Last edited:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
... but the trust comment he made, leads me to believe it's because she is on VI now and he thinks she is pulling members since she started a corner thread there.

I have no skin in the game one way or the other, and not to pour fire on the flames, but Whiskey did pm me when she started over at the other site and invited me to join her there. I have not felt the need to as of yet and don't anticipate needing to for the foreseeable future, but I'm sure I'm not the only one she messaged, since I recognized many other names there from this site. Personally, having been a moderator for several other non-vaping sites myself, I found that to be kind of a rude thing to do, but kept it to myself as it's not my house or my refrigerator.

Just wanted to point that out.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try posting w w w . v a p i n g i n s i d e r . c o m
Remove the spaces.
Shades of ECF blocking VU from being posted....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no skin in the game one way or the other, and not to pour fire on the flames, but Whiskey did pm me when she started over at the other site and invited me to join her there. I have not felt the need to as of yet and don't anticipate needing to for the foreseeable future, but I'm sure I'm not the only one she messaged, since I recognized many other names there from this site. Personally, having been a moderator for several other non-vaping sites myself, I found that to be kind of a rude thing to do, but kept it to myself as it's not my house or my refrigerator.

Free market thing.
And natural for someone to want to have those they like around them.

Kinda like the 2 main political threads on here. Just hang out there for the great company :)

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
**This ECF post by David Wolf has been deleted because I, moderator Retarded1, have a very short penis and therefore must compensate**

Um no, this certainly isn't ECF 2.0. Looks more like the Wild West to me :D
I like it, other than 50% of new posts seems to be vendor spam and it's getting harder to find honest member reviews amidst all the bullshit sales pitches. I wonder if I start tearing the spammers a new asshole if I will get banned for trying to stop spam? Is it monitized? Must be some reason it's allowed, anyone know? I would love to see the vendors not show up in New Posts, to makes this a forum people get facts, not fiction. That would draw more folks to VU. Maybe give them a separate New Vendor Posts link?

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
**This ECF post by David Wolf has been deleted because I, moderator Retarded1, have a very short penis and therefore must compensate**

Um no, this certainly isn't ECF 2.0. Looks more like the Wild West to me :D
I like it, other than 50% of new posts seems to be vendor spam and it's getting harder to find honest member reviews amidst all the bullshit sales pitches. I wonder if I start tearing the spammers a new asshole if I will get banned for trying to stop spam? Is it monitized? Must be some reason it's allowed, anyone know?
Yeah I looked at New Posts yesterday and all but one post on the first page was spam from the same outfit.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Free market thing.
And natural for someone to want to have those they like around them.

Kinda like the 2 main political threads on here. Just hang out there for the great company :)

I'm all for the free market thing and have no problem with people belonging to or even moderating two or more of the same type of forums. But do so openly, not like you're sneaking in the backdoor to steal the hens eggs. ;) I like Whiskey and have never had a problem with her and I miss having her around, especially in the animal threads. I just have no need to belong to more than one forum right now, what with trying to keep up with life, taking 100000000 meds and dealing with The Dementor. :D

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My dementor lives next door. The wacko SIL who acts like she is going towards full wild mode again...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I expect that this forum is like ECF in that they keep banned members showing on the total member count for bragging rights?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Dude... as constructively as I know how to tell you... Drama follows you like a magnet.
Ever notice that??? You actually create your own little weather system of drama wherever you post.
You can't say good morning without feeling the need to respond to every single person who disagrees with you on some point.
For me, I like your video reviews... but your drama queenery here on this forum takes away from your credibility. jmo.

My gawd yer a whiny thing! NOBODY OWES YOU AN EXPLANATION!!! Who in the fuck do you think you are???

What?... Your our own social justice warrior now??? Dude... your credibility is taking a hit here.
Yes i know drama follows me like a magnet, and the reason being the internet is full of immature, jealous assholes. That's life. and since when is responding to people a bad thing. I try to respond to everyone regardless of if they agree or not. as far as who do i think i am? nobody important, but i'm sure you wanted an explanation when you got banned. This forum has nose dived hard, it's no secret. It sucks to see something that was good go downhill so fast

Very original, punk. I've seen your face, Junior. You should not be hostile toward people you don't know.
I'll explain the situation.
You are at somebody else's house talking shit.
You have no moral or ethical basis for shittaking because the forum you represent has a moderator who makes up rules as she goes. I can back that up. The crap you talk is bogus, you cannot back it up with facts, thus you're here only to make drama.

I am well versed in the issue and not grasping at straws. I have correspondence which can prove what I say.
You should give at least one fuck, if you can get it up, about not making enemies because you're a little wannabe vendor.
Word of mouth spreads quickly. Here, I'll grab a straw. You're not serious about being a vendor..you do reviews so you can get free stuff 'cause you're a fucking dead beat.

Now asshole, I'm old enough to be your grandfather
and I am not a keyboard warrior. I am not acting tough. I'm real.
Rather I am telling you that you're an ignorant pissant who risks being sued for libel.
Moreover, you're pissing on the wrong guy. Leave it alone.
LMAO nice threat internet tough guy, like i'm scared of some ashat behind a keyboard.

as far as the forum i represent, i don't represent any. yeah i'm a mod. i stay out of stuff. like i said i originally declined it. but if a mod does step out of line I'll sure as shit speak my opinion on it. and you know nothing BTW. NO MOD THERE IS ALLOWED TO MAKE UP RULES. PERIOD. it's all decided by the ADMIN and the admin has nothing to do with VU or any of this. so who is talking bogus now.

Your not real, your a old miserable asshole that simple. it's funny all the people defending these actions I sure as shit don't see any of them being people who did ANYTHING POSITIVE for the forums. just a bunch of whiny bitches. I sure as shit don't see any donator badges on you or the others. none of you given any free shit to people out of kindness, none of you helped any new vapers. you sit and talk about food and politics and shit talk people all day. no wonder your miserable

as far as wanting to be a vendor LMAO no interest. you know nothing of my work or what I've done. I don't need shit. I've spent more on vape gear in the last year then you have in your life. I don't even have room for all the shit i have. i couldn't care less. I don't need free shit. hell i just gave away to 3 forum members this past weekend 4 tanks, 3 mods, and 3 rebuildables. just to be a nice guy. and i've done it many times so free shit GTFO LMAO

LOl..I don't like them, they're amateurish But it's funny how idiot punks who show the world their face so they can get free stuff
then absentmindedly give strangers shit and act tough.
I'm betting he has a black hood and mask.
You mean people who aren't hiding behind a keyboard and trying to do some good for the community asshats like you ruin?

In case it was missed Smokey already did answer why whiskey was removed or banned. Technically she did ask to be banned in the thread that I'm about to post she also push the limits with admins at the time. Well she did not violate the rules per say. She did violate the spirit of this forum http://vapingunderground.com/thread...to-another-forum.314439/page-399#post-1890943
that's not even remotely the same as asking to be banned. Locking threads and random bans aren't against the spirit of this forum either?

You really are a bad boy, Shark. I've seen your 10,000 point rap sheet..I've only been threatened with such..as if.
I knew this thread would end up here where everybody is Mad Bro..LOL

Anyway, just to convince myself that Anthony is totally full of it I just stopped by ECF and looked him up.
He comes over here and talks shit about VU being like ECF where he is still a member and his last post is dated.
Anthony_Vapes, Tuesday at 2:18 PM.

Like I said, totally full of shit.
Anyway, since I'm not mad or angry at anybody I'll mosey on. Have phun... ;)
how is that talking shit. I don't post much here or there these days. I said i was member i never said i posted there all the time.

Huh... looky that.

So can we get past the 'Oh poor her' bullshit???

You two (lookin at you, Anthony/Wolfie) have gotten sucked into Whiskey's delusional victimized vortex.
Now you're both increasingly committed (through your whinging) to her manipulative, bi-polar community polarization.

I am sick of her (and you guys) trying to divide this forum.

Here's the thing fellas.... I've been here for months under this hellcatrydr logon... I've got no problem coexisting
with those who I know are scumbags.

But when I see some crying memorial pukefest like this, It becomes much more difficult.
I'm not committed towards anything, I just didn't like the shit i seen going on here and spoke up finally. It didn't have to be whiskey and there is a lot more to the BS then just her ban. shit has been going on for months here much worse then just 1 random ban

i think one of the main reasons why you have been able to coexist is that not many people know who you where behind the mask of hellcat but you can pm be her to see if they can merge or name change your accounts.

Second one of the perks to have been busy with life is i was so far out of the whiskey loop that it has given me some perspective on the matter. as a member and not as staff let me say this it is a common ethics and etiquette "not to go into one forum and secretly or publicly try to get members to join it."
second admin staff at any forum do not need to explain there actions to members or staff in the least IMHO. @SMOKIE does stick to the spirit of this forum in his actions. that is to protect mods and members from outside influences that could be a determinant to the forum. whiskey did in flame the situation and did break rules once she opened her forum which made her an affiliate to that place.
If that's the case, then why did mods allow other mods to do it at VTT and VI? and why did tyga say in that thread when it all came out that she was fine with it. people can do what they want

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Are you so obtuse , that you don't see the very fact that you are allowed to even voice your thoughts here is because VU is allowing you to..If this was ECF this thread would never ever ever been allowed, and you would have been suspended for even posting on this thread...I think Hazy said it best.."Fuck you asshole".....now see...... at ECF I couldn't do that....
Yeah it's not ECF yet, i'm not an idiot but rome wasn't built in a day and shit like this is when you start going down that path. You don't have info or ability to see the big picture, you have tunnel vision

I know she did, i never said otherwise. but mods were allowed to do it and they are still mods here. that's my issue. even tyga and joe in the last thread said they don't care. not to mention another member who did the same thing was recently promoted to a mod here. so 1 member gets banned for it and another gets promoted to a mod for the same actions? that's my issue.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know she did, i never said otherwise. but mods were allowed to do it and they are still mods here. that's my issue. even tyga and joe in the last thread said they don't care. not to mention another member who did the same thing was recently promoted to a mod here. so 1 member gets banned for it and another gets promoted to a mod for the same actions? that's my issue.

I get that, the inconsistency. I have to wonder, though, if it was someone other than Whiskey, if you'd be as irate and indignant as you are now.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
eah it's not ECF yet, i'm not an idiot but rome wasn't built in a day and shit like this is when you start going down that path. You don't have info or ability to see the big picture, you have tunnel vision
It is following the normal progression of most BBS's.

The control grows as it moves from a place to communicate and share to a place of commerce...

I have been on BBS's / forums since they came into existence.
Even before the net became and thing and browsers existed.

I see the same thing happening time after time.

Start a Forum as an place of expression.
Try to recap the cost of the forum.
Try to make a living off the forum.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get that, the inconsistency. I have to wonder, though, if it was someone other than Whiskey, if you'd be as irate and indignant as you are now.

Interesting to note that Whiskey prefers a calmer quieter place to play and will not tolerate this kind of thread there.
I have no issues with that, it is her place.

If a place I play becomes a place I do not like to play I move to another place to play or stop playing that game.
Simple.
No one owes me a place to play by my rules. So I pretty much fit in as best that I can or move on.

The Drama Mine is fun to watch though.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Even if it was someone i dislike, yes i would. I think you over estimate my attachment to whiskey. do you ever see me in the corner threads or anything my whole time here? I did post in the pet threads cause i love pets but never in the corner thread at VU and even at the VI one maybe once or twice. The thing is I've PERSONALLY been harassed by VU staff over and over during my time here. even well before i did reviews so they can use the "reviewer hate" all they want but it's a cover. When the mods were allowed to do what they did at VTT and here and joe and tyga backed them up and said hey it's free speech we don't care it was like fine whatever that's their rules. then when someone goes and does the exact opposite and it's allowed all of a sudden it's extremely alarming.
It is following the normal progression of most BBS's.

The control grows as it moves from a place to communicate and share to a place of commerce...

I see the same thing happening time after time.

Start a Forum as an place of expression.
Try to recap the cost of the forum.
Try to make a living off the forum.
the issue is when you get toxic staff members who try to make it "their safe space" instead of just enforcing the rules. it's alarming when the owner and mod staff of a forum about vaping rarely post anything vape related at all. it speaks volumes. mods are supposed to be the most active members not the least active.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Interesting to note that Whiskey prefers a calmer quieter place to play and will not tolerate this kind of thread there.
I have no issues with that, it is her place.

If a place I play becomes a place I do not like to play I move to another place to play or stop playing that game.
Simple.
No one owes me a place to play by my rules. So I pretty much fit in as best that I can or move on.

The Drama Mine is fun to watch though.
Just for the sake of accuracy it's not whiskeys place or my place. You realize VI has been around for years? it just didn't have a forum section. I do not own VI and neither does whiskey. and the owner there makes all the rules.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just for the sake of accuracy it's not whiskeys place or my place. You realize VI has been around for years? it just didn't have a forum section. I do not own VI and neither does whiskey. and the owner there makes all the rules.

Hmm had no idea who owned it.
But for now Whiskey owns HER forum.
It is a nice quiet place to hang out and she plans to keep it that way.
I suspect that eventually she will fail as the progression of that board happens.
But for now she has a place.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hmm had no idea who owned it.
But for now Whiskey owns HER forum.
It is a nice quiet place to hang out and she plans to keep it that way.
I suspect that eventually she will fail as the progression of that board happens.
But for now she has a place.
I think the big difference is the mod staff. forums will only be as good as it's staff. No way would i personally have any part in VI becoming like VU or ECF. it's mean to be a happy middle ground between the 2

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shut up, Junior. You still don't get that you're a fuck up?
You seem in need of something to do with your life. Try getting a job.
Your reviews suck. You look like an asshole. Your tough guy act doesn't cut it.
You suck both as an admin (yea, for a while you were an admin over there) and you suck as a moderator.
Try actually minding your own business, you're a shameless opportunist and you lack the brain to have any type of argument with me.

You wouldn't like to get physical with me so don't keep harping on that. You're not even funny or I might laugh at you.
You are a punk. Know what happens to punks in prison? Keep trying and you will find out.

Try to grow a real beard before you try to act like a man
I'm not a keyboard warrior..Try to get the drift. It is a small world.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the big difference is the mod staff. forums will only be as good as it's staff. No way would i personally have any part in VI becoming like VU or ECF. it's mean to be a happy middle ground between the 2
I agree but as you said you do not control the site.

VERY few sites remain in one state for more than a year or two.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Indeed, you don't own shit and the owner there is being notified of the karma you are making for him.
Shut the fuck up while you still have a gig.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Shut up, Junior. You still don't get that you're a fuck up?
You seem in need of something to do with your life. Try getting a job.
Your reviews suck. You look like an asshole. Your tough guy act doesn't cut it.
You suck both as an admin (yea, for a while you were an admin over there) and you suck as a moderator.
Try actually minding your own business, you're a shameless opportunist and you lack the brain to have any type of argument with me.

You wouldn't like to get physical with me so don't keep harping on that. You're not even funny or I might laugh at you.
You are a punk. Know what happens to punks in prison? Keep trying and you will find out.

Try to grow a real beard before you try to act like a man
I'm not a keyboard warrior..Try to get the drift. It is a small world.

1st off, learn how to quote a message properly.
2nd of all i have a job hence why i can afford to buy my own shit instead of being jealous about others
glad you don't like my reviews, means i'm doing something right :)
I don't act like a tough guy, you are the one doing that
I was never an admin, keep making shit up LMAO
LMAO take your own advice and mind you business, none of this concerns you but yet you posted here. and you lack the brain to see how hypocritical you are.

LMAO "get physical" here comes internet tough guy threats again. go get a life instead of threatening people behind a keyboard

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I agree but as you said you do not control the site.

VERY few sites remain in one state for more than a year or two.
yup and if shit goes south there then I'll move on. But as it stands now it's the only one devoid of BS

Indeed, you don't own shit and the owner there is being notified of the karma you are making for him.
Shut the fuck up while you still have a gig.
go for it buddy ;)

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Cool! :D

I used to run "Metropolis Online!" years ago. Running PCBoard 14.5. I was the central MA hub for RIME, getting my feed from "Channel One" in Boston. The closest thing to an internet forum back then was the Usenet newsgroups. The web existed, but didn't have any graphics yet - I use a browser called "Lynx". Gopher was much more popular back then. I remember when Mozilla first came out, when the web was just starting to have basic image capabilities. Ahh, the good ole days...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I used to run "Metropolis Online!" years ago. Running PCBoard 14.5. I was the central MA hub for RIME, getting my feed from "Channel One" in Boston. The closest thing to an internet forum back then was the Usenet newsgroups. The web existed, but didn't have any graphics yet - I use a browser called "Lynx". Gopher was much more popular back then. I remember when Mozilla first came out, when the web was just starting to have basic image capabilities. Ahh, the good ole days...

And and before that dialups that I used....

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
let me say this it is a common ethics and etiquette "not to go into one forum and secretly or publicly try to get members to join it."
That there is why I'm even bothering with countering this BS. I told a fellow forum member as much before this all developed, as soon as I was made aware of it..
It was not ethical and Tina's being angry at whomever is no excuse. Now her groupies and friends pointing accusative fingers at Smokie and VU
doesn't make her lack of ethics any better or excusable and only compounds the issue..But apparently junior is too stupid to understand that he is making things worse for her, himself, and his boss.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do believe you just touched on the real problem there, Bro.

Graphics is an issue to all of our society.
Humans are very image driven and memes and such hit deep into the psyche.

Whiskeys graphics are calming, many memes and graphics on here are disturbing.

wonder if I can block all graphics....
hmm.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That there is why I'm even bothering with countering this BS. I told a fellow forum member as much before this all developed, as soon as I was made aware of it..
It was not ethical and Tina's being angry at whomever is no excuse. Now her groupies and friends pointing accusative fingers at Smokie and VU
doesn't make her lack of ethics any better or excusable and only compounds the issue..But apparently junior is too stupid to understand that he is making things worse for her, himself, and his boss.
You don't know what you don't know. but that's to be expected from someone who again doesn't contribute to vaping at all on this forum

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yup, these were all dial-ups.
I started with a 300 Baud modem. I was up to a lightning fast 2400bps SupraModem by the time I started the BBS. :giggle:
Luckily, I never had to go through the headaches of using an acoustic coupler.

Good God, I thought I was the only one old enough to remember having a 300 baud modem. I watched every letter come up one by one. :giggle:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup! If you downloaded a text file using the X-Modem protocol, you could actually read it as it came in.
I gifted the public library dial-up card catalog with the stoned virus using kermit. That brought them down for months, caused them to invest in
286s (vs their old 8088's) running Windows 3.0 instead of Dos so they could run firewalls.
Do I get a cookie?

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I used to run a BBS, using software called T.A.G.... or Telegard... or Maximus... or Renegade, which was a port of Telegard. Years before the internet was open to the public; you had to have a dedicated phone line. :) Used to make a little change setting up Frontdoor for people, so they could access Fidonet. :) Ah, echomail. :D

Andria

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny how I don't contribute anything to vaping. I'm a member here, ECF, and reddit. I've taught thousands of people
all about vaping in the 5 years or so I've been vaping
but have done so freely w/o any remuneration of any type nor have I expected any.
Along comes a deadbeat punk who thinks he knows jack, makes shitty monetized videos where he steers people to the stuff he's getting paid for
so he can score free stuff
and he tells me I don't contribute..LOL
Busardo you're not.
I gave at the office.

VU Sponsors