Wish?

Discussion in 'New Builders Corner' started by Skullzz, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Skullzz

Skullzz Blonde disaster VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Has anyone ever ordered from wish.com? I was looking on there and they have a ton of vape stuff dirt cheap! They have rda's and such, all clones, but they have a ton of wire, cotton and tools. I took the plunge and decided to give it a try and got 3 large bags of cotton bacon for $5.70 including shipping! I guess it takes a while to get it but at that price, I will gladly wait. Picked up some various tools as well. Just wondering if anyone else has ordered off there before......

2. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years Reddit Exile VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    I order from Wish alot. I've never gotten vape gear from them, but lots of other stuff.

Skullzz likes this.
  3. bx10r

bx10r Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Id recommend fastech.com i buy all stuff there

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. bx10r

bx10r Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    2 weeks or less from them to me

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5. Teresa P

Teresa P Professional DIY Enabler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'm thoroughly convinced I keep Wish in business...lol! I have not ordered anything vape related though, except for various little containers for coils, cotton, wire, etc. Will definitely check that out.
    They do have another website called Home that sells a lot of cool stuff cheap.

Skullzz and Countrypami like this.