Become a Patron!

Wish List Thread - What's Next For You!?

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe you are vaping on a budget and need to wait until next pay day.. maybe the significant other is on your ass and banned you for the next month from buying anything.. maybe you are saving up for a new expensive mod.. Whatever you want or wish to get, post it here! Or maybe you said screw it and ordered it anyways.. either way - Show it off!

Post links/ pics/ or just start discussions on any new gear you are interested in.. And get reviews from people that may already own them, or are looking at the same purchase in the future.

It can be a new mod, some new juice, or any accessories that people might not know about.. Sky's the limit!

So the question is: What's next on your vaping wish list!?

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Need (or just want) a new mod . Holding out for the new one from Provape , people keep saying 2 months !!!!!!!!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll get this going a bit..

Looking to get the new Stingray X - who knows the best vendor to get it from? As far as shipping time and all that?

Also looking for the Magma replica dripper.. Someone gave me a link to a thread on ebay.. not sure if this is the best place to get it though..

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Need (or just want) a new mod . Holding out for the new one from Provape , people keep saying 2 months !!!!!!!!

Yea I just sold one of my provari's.. I just didn't use it enough, other than to check ohms lol.. I'm very interested to see what the provari3 looks like! - and hope to god it has ego threading without the need for an adapter!

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When my debit card situation is all ironed out, I am gonna go sick! I'm trying to map out my route now. :D

FIRST--Juice from @Rasta Vapors! Samsquanch, Snozzberry, Aurora, and Snake Bite are definite "I wanna try those". Ordered 8.6!

Juice from Vapeshack808 - Fat Elvis, Lycheetah, Crack-A-Jack, and Bronson's Milk

Juice from Nicoticket. (especially PB & J!)

Juice from Perfection Vapes. (Kringle something!) Ordered 9.9!

A sampler from Alice in Vapeland. Ordered 8.12!
Now I need every goddamn Alice & Vapeland flavor! In 60mls! Well, almost every one.

Also, I've been lusting over this ever since @VaporJoes told me I need it a couple weeks ago: http://www.fasttech.com/products/1800203 Ordered 8.11!

I neeeeeeeed a rainbow Hades. Ordered 8.11!
And a pink Tugboat to go on that. Ordered 8.15!
And batteries/charger. Ordered 8.15!

And whatever else is pink and/or rainbow and/or tastes yummy that catches my eye. :p I'm new to this, so of course I need everything haha!

Last edited:

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
High on my wishlist is this....the ehpro kayfun lite plus v2 in blue.

2014-08-04-21-00-45-627945246.jpeg

It would look sick on my blue King mod. Eciggity has all the colors, even rose (copper looking), but the blue is unavailable. I hope someone stocks it soon.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I really really want a good black RDA with a deep juice well, dual positive posts and good air flow.

Next on my wish/want list is a Vaporshark rDNA. I plan on getting one at my two year vapeversary. Maybe by then something new will be out and the price will be a little cheaper. I'm not one that needs the new hotness.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kay Fun or Kay Fun Lite
Ready Wick

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 3130

It would look sick on my blue King mod. Eciggity has all the colors, even rose (copper looking), but the blue is unavailable. I hope someone stocks it soon.

That blue is awesome. I'll keep my eyes open for it for you.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That blue is awesome. I'll keep my eyes open for it for you.

Thanks. I appreciate the assist. Google has only turned up eciggity and I wonder if "unavailable" on their site means they aren't going to carry that color even though advertised. Haven't checked alibaba, dhgate and the like because I know the moq will be ridiculous.

Bamani71

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'd like some more ehpro kayfun lite plus(es). I got two from a forum member at another forum, and I'm absolutely loving them. I'm not too sure about the v2 though, because it's an airier draw and I like a more tight draw. We'll see when my recent spending has faded from my hubby's memory...

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd like some more ehpro kayfun lite plus(es). I got two from a forum member at another forum, and I'm absolutely loving them. I'm not too sure about the v2 though, because it's an airier draw and I like a more tight draw. We'll see when my recent spending has faded from my hubby's memory...

If you like a tighter draw check out the KFL from angelcigs. It isn't a 1:1 clone as the inner sleeve is shorter than the EHPro. But it does not have afc so it has a tighter draw. It has been my most trouble-free KFL out of the four I have.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When my debit card situation is all ironed out, I am gonna go sick! I'm trying to map out my route now. :D

FIRST--Juice from @Rasta Vapors! Samsquanch, Snozzberry, Aurora, and Snake Bite are definite "I wanna try those". Also lusting after some others.

Then juice from Mt. Baker - GWAR Jizmoglobin, GWAR Spew, and GWAR Bloodbath. Also wanna try MBV Peanut Butter, Moo Juice, and Blue Moo.

Eventually, juice from Vapeshack808 - Fat Elvis, Lycheetah, Crack-A-Jack, and Pumpkin Pie.

Also, I've been lusting over this ever since @VaporJoes told me I need it a couple weeks ago: http://www.fasttech.com/products/1800203

And someday when I learn how to vape with the big boys, I want a rainbow Hades.

And whatever else is pink and/or rainbow and/or tastes yummy that catches my eye. :p I'm new to this, so of course I need everything haha!

I plan on trying some juice from Vapeshack808 as well! Seem to have really good prices and I've decided I need to cut back a little on my juice spending

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 3130

whoa, I didn't know these even existed!

now I'm thinking this thread was a bad idea since I'm going to want to buy a ton of new items I didn't know about lol

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really really want a good black RDA with a deep juice well, dual positive posts and good air flow.

Next on my wish/want list is a Vaporshark rDNA. I plan on getting one at my two year vapeversary. Maybe by then something new will be out and the price will be a little cheaper. I'm not one that needs the new hotness.

that thing is pretty sweet looking.. between that, the new provari v3, and my need for a reo.. my wishlist is always pretty well stocked

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I plan on trying some juice from Vapeshack808 as well! Seem to have really good prices and I've decided I need to cut back a little on my juice spending

V Joe had a buncha different juices at a get-together we were at and I can't stop lusting over that 'Fat Elvis' mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Their 'Dorks' juice was also a major hit at the party. Not for me tho, I can't do that lime note at the end.

poptart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Waiting for my first mod to get here. A nemesis clone and stillare clone. I'm thinking I want a kayfun also

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
V Joe had a buncha different juices at a get-together we were at and I can't stop lusting over that 'Fat Elvis' mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Their 'Dorks' juice was also a major hit at the party. Not for me tho, I can't do that lime note at the end.

They seem to have a lot of flavors.. Not sure if thats a good or a bad thing... I hate having to weed through a ton of juices to find good ones.. I dunno if I would like the Fat Elvis.. not really my thing

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Waiting for my first mod to get here. A nemesis clone and stillare clone. I'm thinking I want a kayfun also

I had a nemmy for a while but sold it to a friend.. very good, solid mod! I love the look of the stillare, but honestly haven't heard much about it in regards to performance.

Juice_Spiller

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only thing right now on my list is this.. IPV 2 Box Mod.
77d07e14c08210e5cc573eff3d01ba60__25334.1404783146.1280.1280.png

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i have been so in love with the zenith v2 clones that i would like to own a couple of authentic zeniths. Out of my price range right now but only a few ebay sells away. :D

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only thing right now on my list is this.. IPV 2 Box Mod.
77d07e14c08210e5cc573eff3d01ba60__25334.1404783146.1280.1280.png
god damn these things look so sweet!!!! I can't really search around because I'm at work, but whats the price tag on these bad boys out of the gate?

Juice_Spiller

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
god damn these things look so sweet!!!! I can't really search around because I'm at work, but whats the price tag on these bad boys out of the gate?
$109.99 from what I am seeing. and it is getting awesome reviews..

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
$109.99 from what I am seeing. and it is getting awesome reviews..

wow.. thats cheap!!! ugh.. i have to hold off but maybe I'll wait for one to jump on the classifieds

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I plan on purchasing a lot more Tobacco Juices next month from Vapers Tek since I tried their Real Cig Juice and extremely enjoy it. I will be writing up a review on the juice and vendor itself...[SPOILER ALERT] Their Business ethics are topnotch! Back to my wish list, I am essentially going to attempt to try every one of their Tobacco Juices.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I plan on purchasing a lot more Tobacco Juices next month from Vapers Tek since I tried their Real Cig Juice and extremely enjoy it. I will be writing up a review on the juice and vendor itself...[SPOILER ALERT] Their Business ethics are topnotch! Back to my wish list, I am essentially going to attempt to try every one of their Tobacco Juices.

If you haven't tried Indigo Vapor's tobacco blends, they are the best by far I've ever vaped.. They are about 10$ per 15ml but totally worth it.. and they offer sampler packs

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
In this moment I have everything I wish for.
I got the iPV2 on 7/21, have a fogger v4, a kaiser, a kanger collection, a patriot and TODAY i pulled the trigger on.... wait.... wait for it...

An Aqua
A Taifun GT
A Kayfun Lite Plus v2
AND the new infinite CLT rda

Saturday's mail couldn't come soon enough.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks flowerpots. They have the blue kayfun by itself for 680,000 rps with another 10,000 rps to ship. Once I figured out what the hell an rp was (an indonesian rupiah or IDR for short) I used the currency converter to put the figure in US dollars. In US currency, 690,000 rps equals $59.

That's a little more than I'm willing to spend either in the states or abroad... $45 shipped is about my cutoff.

Appreciate the link though and please keep me in mind if you spot another one. :)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All of you people who say the wife hates on you for what you spend need to keep in mind it could be worse - my wife demands I buy her one of anything I buy myself as a condition of not incurring shiny-vape-gadget-impulse wrath. Currently on order as of yesterday:

Aerotank Mega clones with both glass and SS tanks (2)
Magma clone (2)
KFL+ clone (2)
Caravela clone (bought wife one and liked it, so I'm getting one)
Stingray clone (wife didn't like my Nemmy, so I'm letting her try this one)
Plume Veil clone (2 - really interested in the rather unique airflow design in this one)
Vamo V5 (2 - a stainless for me to replace my V2 with bent/crunchy threads and one of those rainbow ones to replace the wife's black chrome V2 because SHINY RAINBOW!)

Also have some Ekowool wicking on order, want to try readyXwick too. Got a sample of Cellucotton the other day, loving it...
Wife to Sally Beauty Supply clerk: Do you have any Cellucotton?
Clerk starts helping another customer.
Wait. Find Cellucotton rayon on our own, notice an open 500' box. Clerk finishes helping other patron.
Me: Excuse me, do you have any unopened boxes of the Cellucotton?
Clerk looks at man, computes that men do not belong in Sally's, proceeds to begin helping another customer.
Wife unrolls about 5' out of open box, rips, stuffs in purse. Clerk watches.
Me: Thanks for your time!

iLLwiLL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want an all copper hades in a brushed finish, then something my copper 28mm copper tobh will look good over ... oh and more batteries, I can never seem to have enough batteries. One of the big j-wrap stand with the built in batt charger slots would be nice and since this is a wish list how about every diy flavoring imaginable so when I see a new recipe that looks interesting I dont have to wait for the ONE flavor I dont have to arrive to try it out.

NOLA_Willie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In this moment I have everything I wish for.
I got the iPV2 on 7/21, have a fogger v4, a kaiser, a kanger collection, a patriot and TODAY i pulled the trigger on.... wait.... wait for it...

An Aqua
A Taifun GT
A Kayfun Lite Plus v2
AND the new infinite CLT rda

Saturday's mail couldn't come soon enough.

NOLA_Willie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey BUDKISS, how are you liking your new iPV2?
What color did you go with....how;s the finish?
It's my next box mod if positive reviews and comments from users.
Thanks!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Artisan Vaping SuperMax is firmly on my radar.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All of you people who say the wife hates on you for what you spend need to keep in mind it could be worse - my wife demands I buy her one of anything I buy myself as a condition of not incurring shiny-vape-gadget-impulse wrath. Currently on order as of yesterday:

Aerotank Mega clones with both glass and SS tanks (2)
Magma clone (2)
KFL+ clone (2)
Caravela clone (bought wife one and liked it, so I'm getting one)
Stingray clone (wife didn't like my Nemmy, so I'm letting her try this one)
Plume Veil clone (2 - really interested in the rather unique airflow design in this one)
Vamo V5 (2 - a stainless for me to replace my V2 with bent/crunchy threads and one of those rainbow ones to replace the wife's black chrome V2 because SHINY RAINBOW!)

Also have some Ekowool wicking on order, want to try readyXwick too. Got a sample of Cellucotton the other day, loving it...
Wife to Sally Beauty Supply clerk: Do you have any Cellucotton?
Clerk starts helping another customer.
Wait. Find Cellucotton rayon on our own, notice an open 500' box. Clerk finishes helping other patron.
Me: Excuse me, do you have any unopened boxes of the Cellucotton?
Clerk looks at man, computes that men do not belong in Sally's, proceeds to begin helping another customer.
Wife unrolls about 5' out of open box, rips, stuffs in purse. Clerk watches.
Me: Thanks for your time!

Did you order all that on FastTech?

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bottles. More (and some bigger) Boston Rounds in amber, blue, and clear.
Maybe another Nautilus with the hollowed out replacement tank.
MAYBE a Provari v3 or an Innokin SVD2 (I actually don't mind the styling).

Can't really think of much else that I'd want right now.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am going to buy a liter of nicotine. I also want more tanks, maybe another taifun clone or to finally try a kayfun. Ah, and a good rda! :)

Kutty_McKraken

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like hi-tech mods with fully loaded options like digital display, ohm checker, variable voltage & wattage, battery status, etc.. So I never been a mechanical mod dude... Which also somehow kept me out of the dripping scene. But whatever, all that is unacceptable now that I'm sure I've caught that cloud chaser virus that's been going around.

And last week I started thinking, what if the zombie apocalypse falls upon us? Then what?.. I'ma need something built like a brick shithouse that's just as well engineered, simple & heavy duty as the firearms I'm using to reduce the zombie population.. Then I found this...

1512700_1440654186146750_1047748792_n.jpg

I'm in love... This thing is well over $300.00 USD with a Kick V2 shipped, but hot damn she is sexy... I know they got a clone on the way but I want the authentic. And I want to put a authentic SvoeMesto KFL Plus on top of that thang.. Then drop a Sony VTC 5 2600 MAH 18650 in there and vape with the big boyz on my luxury shit... But that's like my $400 dollar dream mech mod setup... Glad I got that off my chest... I feel better now...

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like hi-tech mods with fully loaded options like digital display, ohm checker, variable voltage & wattage, battery status, etc.. So I never been a mechanical mod dude... Which also somehow kept me out of the dripping scene. But whatever, all that is unacceptable now that I'm sure I've caught that cloud chaser virus that's been going around.

And last week I started thinking, what if the zombie apocalypse falls upon us? Then what?.. I'ma need something built like a brick shithouse that's just as well engineered, simple & heavy duty as the firearms I'm using to reduce the zombie population.. Then I found this...

1512700_1440654186146750_1047748792_n.jpg

I'm in love... This thing is well over $300.00 USD with a Kick V2 shipped, but hot damn she is sexy... I know they got a clone on the way but I want the authentic. And I want to put a authentic SvoeMesto KFL Plus on top of that thang.. Then drop a Sony VTC 5 2600 MAH 18650 in there and vape with the big boyz on my luxury shit... But that's like my $400 dollar dream mech mod setup... Glad I got that off my chest... I feel better now...

Well would you look at that beastly thing.. Never seen that before. Well done

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am going to buy a liter of nicotine. I also want more tanks, maybe another taifun clone or to finally try a kayfun. Ah, and a good rda! :)

Just got my 3rd KF, copper to match my 4nine. I want to try the taifun simply for the fact that you can rebuild and not have to drain the tank every time.. such a PITA

Kutty_McKraken

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have you heard of the issues people are reporting with these now?
Issues with the clone or the authentic? I have not heard of any issues with the authentic.. I don't know much about the clone...

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Kutty for turning me on to where I could get the blue kfl in the states but $55 is too rich for my blood. I knew I needed to leave the seller's store when I saw this.

ETA...can't get my link to work on my tablet but I was trying to share the listing for an authentic JD Tech Stingray X priced to sell at $1,337.02. :confused:

ETA...here's the link. This dude must think a sucker is born every minute.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors