Become a Patron!

Wintel ELF Rambo, A written review

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This Wintel ELF Rambo was sent to me from HeavenGifts.com specifically for the purposes of this review. This will not in any way, cause me to give this mod a favorable review or influence my opinion in any way.

WINTEL EIF Rambo Wizard Starter Kit

• Dimensions: 104.5 x 40 x 14.3mm
  • E-liquid Capacity: 4ml
  • Heating Wire Material: Nickel-chromium Alloy
  • Heating Wire Resistance: 1.5Ohm
  • Battery Capacity: 700mAh(Polymer Tungsten Battery)
  • 5 Clicks Fire Switch System
  • Cool Blue Technology Light
  • Low Voltage Protection
  • Overcharge Protection
  • Long Suction Overtime Protection

How it is packaged:

The box has two tiers. Top tier has the mod and under that you will find a package cartridge plugs two cartridges, USB cable and your user manual.

• 1 x EIF Rambo Battery Mod
  • 2 x EIF Rambo Cartridge
  • 1 x USB Cable
  • 1 x User Manual
jWLenDF.jpg
HwtIomh.jpg

Description:

Wintel ELF Rambo is a luxury Lamborghini looking AIO starter kit with 24K gold vacuum plated surface. It is powered by a 700mAh internal polymer Tungsten battery. The cartridge holds 4ml of juice and has a 1.5 ohm coil. It has low voltage/overcharging and long suction protections built in.. The battery is charged with the included USB cable.

Wintel ELF Rambo comes in red, yellow and gold.

Operation:

After the battery is charged you click on the firing button five times continually in a 2 second period to turn on or off the mod. It also features an automatic air switch so you don’t need to press the fire button when using. I had to click the firing button 3 times to turn this feature on and off.

You fill the cartridge from the bottom, and when charging the usb port is on the bottom of the device. When the battery is charging the light will be red on the fire button, when charged it will turn to green.

After using:

When I first saw the mod the first thing I thought of was how well they paid attention to the details, all the way down to the door handles. It feels very solid in your hand and there is not any rattling that I can hear. Next thing I thought of is how tiny EVERYTHING is on it. From the track to install the cartridges all the way down to the USB cable. The flavor was good and the amount of vapor produced reminded me of smoking a cigarette. When I used it I didn’t have any juice thinner that 70vg / 30pg. It still worked fine but I think if you had 50/50 or 60/40 it would have worked better. Charging takes about 3 hours for a full charge.

K9KldnB.jpg
RRA3H9J.jpg
FQ2ZaxN.jpg
ykL9DPi.jpg

Overall

The Wintel ELF Rambo hits it out of the park for the cool factor and detail. Even better it is a good functioning starter kit for the person trying to stop smoking. It was made very compact to fit in your hand comfortably. For me this is a great little stealth vape it fits in the back pocket or the inside of a suit jacket perfectly.

I wish refilling the pods were a bit easier, the “plug” that goes into the hole for filling juice is very very tiny. My big fingers could not get it out of the pod. I had to use a paper clip and pull it up. You also only get one plug per pod; they should throw at least two per pod. If you were to drop it the likely hood is it will be gone forever or until you vacuum it up. Not a deal breaker but wanted to warn people. Here is a picture of the “plug”.

AcR76gD.jpg

You can get the Wintel ELF Rambo Kit here: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/WINTEL-EIF-Rambo-Kit.html

You can get Wintel ELF Rambo Cartridges here: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/WINTEL-EIF-Rambo-Cartridge.html

Thanks

Raymond

VU Sponsors