Become a Patron!

****WINNERS ANNOUNCED**** $360 e-liquid giveaway! NorthWest Juice Co. ENDS 9-1-2015 @ 11:59pm

VapinWithBnG

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dirty Diet Coke - Diet Coke, coconut, lime and some cream.
I'm going to have to get these flavors and DIY.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Something sweet and spicy, maybe a mango smoothie with a hint of habanero, just to kick it up some, not overpoweringly spicy, just enough that you know it's there.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Or in that same thought, one of my favorite candy bars: Dark chocolate, with sea salt, cayenne pepper and pop rocks in it. I really gotta get to the candy store for some more of those.

A beautiful and fresh fruity mix.....
Raspberry, pineapple and mango!
Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love fruity vapes. Like strawberry banana, or a cannabis blueberry flavor when I try to think outside the box

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or in that same thought, one of my favorite candy bars: Dark chocolate, with sea salt, cayenne pepper and pop rocks in it. I really gotta get to the candy store for some more of those.
What is it called??? I have never heard of it but it sounds good!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like a pineapple and cherry flavor but a maraschino type of cherry with some real fruit type cherry also not the chemical tasting cherry and maybe a marshmallow or whipped cream base!

I cannot find a max vg butter caramel-80-90vg/20-10 pg.. I have a pg allergy and that is my favorite all day vape.. if you have something similar it would be a blessing.... I'm having the hardest time finding flavors that I can vape on consistently.. I've found out how many shops lie about the vg/pg ratio.. I fell in love with ballistic vapes butter career and was told it was high vg/pg. Then the bloating and indegestion started, I researched all over the net and best I could find it was actually a 50 50... it's really rough even when I hit the local shops I'm told it high vg but leave out feeling gassy, bloated, and uncomfortable then so many high vg juices have no flavor.. so I'm bummed anything u can help with or point me in the right direction would be a huge help. I'm desperate to quit smoking 100% but always end up back bc of my allergy.. and thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vapeaholic kryptonite type flavor would be extremely yummy

(Lime soda flavor)

Last edited:

somethingpunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am forever searching for the perfect orange creamsicle

Stay Awesome \m/

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would really like a brown sugar and cinnamon pop tart type flavor! Something that I can vape that will help me with the things that I crave but shouldn't be eating too much of so I can get rid of some of the weight I have been putting on!?!

Texasproud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Peanut butter and syrup, strawberry pineapple,vanilla custard, cereal flavors, creamy flavors.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Teddy graham flavor :)

roulettegrl67

Member For 4 Years
I love all candy flavors and fruit. Not a big "milk" flavor tones person. You're all very generous for having this giveaway! :)

QUOTE="northwest_juice, post: 646227, member: 31248"]Hey everyone,

We at NW Juice would like to give some of our delicious mixes away randomly for you to try out. We want everyone to have the same odds of winning, so the winners for this giveaway need only reply to this thread mentioning the flavors they crave in their juice (your options are not limited to the flavor mixes we carry, anything goes).

Winners will be chosen at random using random number generation. You can reply as many times as you want, so long as each reply you make contains different flavor profiles.

Prizes:

(net value = $368)

The first winner chosen will be given 240ml of juice in their choice of flavor and nic level (the 240ml can be split up to 4 ways if you want variety).

Our second winner will also receive the 240ml cache of juice in their choice of flavor(s) and nic level.

Three more winners will receive one of our two available 30ml sample packs (your choice).

Finally everyone, just by submitting a reply, gains knowledge of our VU exclusive sale (link).
Use promo code VU40 to receive 40% off any and all orders you make by Tuesday September 1st @11:59pm

Our main website can be found at northwestjuice.com if you wish to place an order using promo code VU40, just follow the links.

May the odds be ever in your favor!

[/QUOTE]

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Last but not least I would like to see a Dr. Pepper flavor :)

Good luck everyone!!!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh wait they are based in the Northwest lol. That means they are 3 hours behind.

Bananas Foster would be tasty

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh wait they are based in the Northwest lol. That means they are 3 hours behind.

Bananas Foster would be tasty
Thats why I was adding something else too lol and I would love a true to taste one like that man.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think they only use us once anyway, cause i actually left a message telling them that it would be crazy if they didn't put a limit on it

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My most favorite at the moment is the strawberry cheescake

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cereal vapes with milk or cream

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

I definitely need a good coconut or coconut/lime. I've also been stuck on flavors with floral elements lately.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors