Become a Patron!

****WINNERS ANNOUNCED**** $360 e-liquid giveaway! NorthWest Juice Co. ENDS 9-1-2015 @ 11:59pm

ChibiChula

Member For 4 Years
I think I'm too late to enter but good luck to all. Oh, and just for fun, I like fruit flavors. Anything strawberry is a win with me, though I love grape too. I also love candy flavors and a few bakery ones too. I've just started appreciating custards and cereals though.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

ChibiChula

Member For 4 Years
Oh, I forgot to mention that I've been liking a few spices too recently, mostly mixed in with custards.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have they announced yet?

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What is it called??? I have never heard of it but it sounds good!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk
It's been a while, but it's called a firecracker, can't remember who makes it though, one of the high end chocolate companies.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh ok cool....thanks for the chance.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am so sorry I somehow missed posting a Thank you @northwest_juice!!! I would also like to say congratulations to all the other winners! I am so grateful for the opportunity to try out some new juices! I am just wondering if there were a diffence between a pm and a DM??? I sent a pm and I am not sure what I am supposed to do or put in it so if you could let me know or something I would greatly appreciate it? Thanks again!

rich424

Member For 4 Years
Thank you for the contest. The prices are very steep however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got my win in today, unfortunately somehow the package got wet, or something, because I can't read the labels to tell which one is which, doesn't look like either bottle leaked, guess it's a good thing I ordered two different flavors so i can tell by smell which is which. So far I'm really digging the first one I opened the Blueberry Pomegranate, I'm gonna build my derringer in a bit to try out the Apple fritter, but it smells delicious!! Thanks again for the contest @northwest_juice

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my win in today, unfortunately somehow the package got wet, or something, because I can't read the labels to tell which one is which, doesn't look like either bottle leaked, guess it's a good thing I ordered two different flavors so i can tell by smell which is which. So far I'm really digging the first one I opened the Blueberry Pomegranate, I'm gonna build my derringer in a bit to try out the Apple fritter, but it smells delicious!! Thanks again for the contest @northwest_juice
Cool! I have been vaping mine for about a week now and have tried 2 of the 4 that I chose and besides the one that I knew that I wouldn't like and gave to my girl the other flavor was awesome! I really like Walt! I hope you enjoy both of yours! They have a suggestion post they have posted if you or anyone has any suggestions on juices of any kind, you should definitely check it out!!!

VU Sponsors