Become a Patron!

Will the Public Housing Smoking Ban Include Electronic Cigarettes?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.weeklystandard.com/will-...include-electronic-cigarettes/article/2005609

Growing up in Baltimore and being on drugs in the mid to late 90's I visited MANY HUD houses and projects with "Housing Authority Cops" instead of real police and you can trust me when I say that smoking cigarettes and vaping should be about THE LAST THING these people should be worrying about their tenants doing

They are selling drugs, turning tricks, using drugs, and gang banging/killing one another so let's worry about fucking with them over the use of some legal shit???

Makes little to no sense to me.

How about you guys? . - 5150

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Personally, I'm against laws that prohibit drugs and prostitution -- no victim, no crime.

But on a more pragmatic level I have to ask: If these nannies can't prevent the sale and use of drugs, the pimping and trick-turning, and the outright violence and death that's all to common in these "communities", what makes them delusional enough to think they can keep the residents from smoking or vaping?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With the murder rates at an all time high in Chicago and Baltimore, it makes no sense what so ever to be pulling authoritarian crap like this rather than getting to the source of the problems in the public housing concerns.

VU Sponsors