Become a Patron!

Why you need a friend at a vape shop

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I got a buddy named Joe at my local vape shop. He was the manager. Recently, the company opened a manufacturing lab and he went there and left the shop. I'm still in touch with him through Facebook. He knows I like to DIY so he literally said he'll give me some left over flavors. I asked him how much he wanted. He said nothing. So this is what I'm getting.
ImpAzIT.jpg

CkjurYL.jpg

TUwBKEq.jpg

IGIwt6z.jpg

I actually woke up to that. My exact words were holy fucking shit. I'm giving him some cash and I'm making him take it. All that for nothing? That's a friend. He told me once he gets the new shit I get the old stuff. I'm going to have so much fun sitting through them all saying hmmm, I think this will go with this... I'll mix shit and have a lifetime supply of juice lol

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My freezer would be doing a happy dance....LOL!!! :bliss::banana::bunny:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do have friends at 2 Vape Shops and yes I get some good deals and freebies on occasion but nothing like that! He won't take money so buy something he will enjoy for a thank you is what I might suggest.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I do have friends at 2 Vape Shops and yes I get some good deals and freebies on occasion but nothing like that! He won't take money so buy something he will enjoy for a thank you is what I might suggest.
That's my plan. Probably a gift card to Buffalo Wild Wings or something

VU Sponsors