Why Should We Vape at Home?

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Elected officials have become the gatekeeper for our actions. Only "they" can decide what behavior and where is acceptable. If we continue to elect these type this will continue. These type don't represent the people but special interest. If you have enough money they will listen.

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so glad I don't live in the domain of that Neo-Nazi libertard Bloomberg!

Here's how I would vote,....

5b4f6b81e9261e1cc4f95a6958cddec7_zpsamno7y02.jpg

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
New York CITY already passed this.
They just added vaping right into smoking.
Russ Wishtart from Click Bank Radio and Audrey Silk from C.L.A.A.S.H. has the city in court over it now

That's stupid man. I mean honestly if I'm vaping in public and I offend somebody they'll usually ask me to do it somewhere else. And I'm fine with that.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so the law is there. I live here and I vape respectfully where I want. Don't think they'll enforce it unless someone specifically calls the cops or your involved in a fight or something. I've vaped right in front of the cops and none have said anything. I'm always waiting for one of them to say let me see that or what is that but they never do. Maybe in or around the parks the park police might be a different animal I think. They have less to do and their Federal.

VU Sponsors