I cannot believe these bastards!!!!!

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Banned for life, for supposed having multiple identities. This is total bullshit, I have the same sign in there as here Uber300, the only one I have ever had for the past three years. I guess they didn't like what my original had to say about them.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
It looks like he was banned for having multiple identities.

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Join the crowd. I was banned for bullshit too. Ecf can suck my mod! Nazi pigs over there running that forum. Vaping underground could not have come at a better time!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL, and you're banned right under an Apollo ad. Hey Apollo, I've been waiting three weeks now for my juice. Just get the word out. Everyone needs to boycott ECF. ECF is only as strong as its membership. Without support from the community they are nothing.

boycott-ecf.jpg

Last edited:

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't have multiple identities. Made up bullshit. BTW, Apollo juice sucks anyway.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Seriously, someone needs to set up a boycott ecf blog where people can share their ecf horror stories. People should be warned before they commit themselves to that maximum security prison. I certainly would never have wasted a year of my life contributing to them, helping to make them a more vibrant place, if I knew it would end with me getting a lifetime ban in the middle of the night just for authoring a book.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ECF is doing a service for other forums by pissing off the average vaper and making them come here and to other forums. Ban happy twats over at ECF do the vaping community a disservice. Time will tell, I believe that ECF will either have to clean house and get rid of the vaperati dickheads, or face competition from forums where vapers are treated with respect and treated like adults.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF is doing a service for other forums by pissing off the average vaper and making them come here and to other forums. Ban happy twats over at ECF do the vaping community a disservice. Time will tell, I believe that ECF will either have to clean house and get rid of the vaperati dickheads, or face competition from forums where vapers are treated with respect and treated like adults.
Post of the day ^^^^^^^^^ We have a winner!!!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't have multiple identities. Made up bullshit. BTW, Apollo juice sucks anyway.
Probably the second account they were so concerned with is your account over here. They will stop at nothing to try to censor the underground.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Post of the day ^^^^^^^^^ We have a winner!!!
Much agreed! All the post so far show the superior intellect of the average VU member!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

i was there a lot for a couple years, and not to be immodest, i was fairly popular. but i was also irreverent, sarcastic and a little naughty at times. that didn't go over well with the powers that be.

the way i look at it, ECF is a good example of what we fear happening to us in our real lives..... stifling censorship and heavy handed police state.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@vaperature, sorry I stole it from you, but I couldn't resist. It's my new personal logo. I have a friend that has a t-shirt shop. Getting some made tomorrow. Let me know if anyone wants one, they will be cheap and high quality. He hates ECF more than I do.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@vaperature, sorry I stole it from you, but I couldn't resist. It's my new personal logo. I have a friend that has a t-shirt shop. Getting some made tomorrow. Let me know if anyone wants one, they will be cheap and high quality. He hates ECF more than I do.
YOU CAN HAVE IT. In fact, I think it would be awesome if we all sign up at ECF, get out of the freakin' newbie room and then change our avatars to THAT just to make them waste their time banning us for it. Flash mob anyone?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Need some IP numbers? I still have about 80 that I have not used there.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All I have to do is unplug my modem for three minutes to get a new IP address. If I wanted to be back in that shit hole I could be there in three minutes, but what's the point, it would be like crawling back home to the abusive family that kicked you out of the house into the cold just for being smarter than they are.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
All I have to do is unplug my modem for three minutes to get a new IP address. If I wanted to be back in that shit hole I could be there in three minutes, but what's the point, it would be like crawling back home to the abusive family that kicked you out of the house into the cold just for being smarter than they are.
Well played sir.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YOU CAN HAVE IT. In fact, I think it would be awesome if we all sign up at ECF, get out of the freakin' newbie room and then change our avatars to THAT just to make them waste their time banning us for it. Flash mob anyone?

You gave your game plan away right here, why you ask?? They read these threads

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You gave your game plan away right here, why?? They read these threads

First Rule of Plotting: Thou shalt not speak of plans in the clear.... ;)

Whis and I know this well...lolz.... 2 many forums, eh dear?

(Not kidding, this is like the 4th forums we've been on since we met. Ya I've seen yer posts on spaceciggy...I skipped that one for obvious reasons... :p)

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This was 4 years ago....they have been deleting Vapers continually since. Most of the disappeared never are seen again.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
<<<current record holder of the "Number of IP numbers permanently banned at ECF"

sometime you will have to tell me what horrid deeds you committed there to become so vilified.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Probably the second account they were so concerned with is your account over here. They will stop at nothing to try to censor the underground.

That's what I'm thinking, also. In their minds, you have to make a choice. It's either ECF or VU, you can't be on both. It seems they actively seek out accounts that use the same nickname here and ban them. I did finally create an account 'over there' to see what all the fuss was about (different user name). Had a thread locked within my first 5 posts for making fun of the mods not being able to contain spam.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You gave your game plan away right here, why you ask?? They read these threads
I wouldn't actually waste my time doing that; they aren't worth it.

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ecf refugees unite! Lets go pour a 2 liter of pepsi on their server and TP the mods.

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This was 4 years ago....they have been deleting Vapers continually since. Most of the disappeared never are seen again.
That video never gets old

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have to say that when I was over a Eat Chit Fugger I felt like the smartest guy in the room. With my measly one year experience it felt like I had way more experience than the vast majority of other members there. Coming here I feel like a newbie again, I'm actually learning new and more advanced stuff which is good. One has to wonder why the really experienced vapers migrate over here (well, you don't really need to wonder, it's pretty clear).

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've just seen some of their stuff cuz tapatalk reccomended it when I added vu for some reason. I've only been here like a week (the only vape forum I've been on) I've asked questions, posted how stupid some of these extra gadgets are in some of the ft mods. Not once have I felt judged or looked at funny for being kinda uneducated about alot of this stuff. The little I've seen just reading their posts something ain't right. Reddit was kinda the same way I noticed. We all have opinions, and some are more off an ass presenting them than others, but from the best I can tell everyone's opinions are valued, sometimes argued, but I haven't seen any of the stupidity I've seen on other forums in the past. That said, don't hate me cuz I don't like those of u that carry dildos with a 510 pin lol (mostly some of the Tesla mods with the ridges for her pleasure) but hey, I aint seen anybody actually using a Dr Noah, so we all have hope.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Even at that, vape a penis, who cares. Pbusardo says it best (like him or not) anything to keep u off analogs is perfect for u, and that's really all that matters.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I may laugh about that stuff, but I'm not gonna blast u for it, just (jokingly) ask if it gives you an orgasm. To each their own, I just don't like being ridiculed because I don't vape like u do, and I have yet to see that, and that's a good thing.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, this is a great fucking place, spent about 1/2 my internet time here, mostly reading. I have been vaping 3 years now (Dec. 6 was my anniversary). You will not be ridiculed on this site for much of anything. You sure as shit will not be banned, as happened recently to from ECF. I spent 3 grand this year on vaping gear, I love this hobby. ECF ruins it for some folks, but I'll be damned if any forum would stop me from doing the thing I love most, well the 2nd the thing I love doing most, sex being the first. It even sidelined my passion for reading and book collecting, well kinda, just a bought a first edition, signed copy of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and a first edition of Dune; that set me back a bit.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IP numbers probably don't matter. They can ban your MAC (media access control) address. All machines have a unique address. Many boards can ban your machine mac address, network mac address, router mac address etc... They can do that in addtion to IP addresses.

Last edited:

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
There are ways around that, if you know a few tricks. I actually created an account there the other day, and then called out a mod for acting like an idiot. Banned. So, I just created another account and posted again. Banned. After the 3rd account, I trolled their off-topic forum for a few days before taking a few swings at Classwife. Banned again. Now, I'm just bored with it.

56mQm8m.jpg

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IP numbers probably don't matter. They can ban your MAC (media access control) address. All machines have a unique address. Many boards can ban your machine mac address, network mac address, router mac address etc... They can do that in addtion to IP addresses.

No they can't. MAC addresses are changed at each router hop.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I stopped going due to more than a few old posters.
One wrinkled old nut sack, pompous cocksucker flipped flopped more than Obama and footwear, I had enough of his hypocrite ass.

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No they can't. MAC addresses are changed at each router hop.
MAC address is Layer 2 of the OSI model (for local addressing, aka LAN traffic), IP is the layer 3 the actual internet routing scheme :)

Your MAC never leaves your local router, it is built into a routing table at your gateway, then the address is sent router to router to it's destination

sorry, my geek was showing :p

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MAC address is Layer 2 of the OSI model (for local addressing, aka LAN traffic), IP is the layer 3 the actual internet routing scheme :)

Your MAC never leaves your local router, it is built into a routing table at your gateway, then the address is sent router to router to it's destination

sorry, my geek was showing :p

In the case of ipv6 your machine mac address can be resolved from what I've read. Many have migrated or dual stacking. using http://test-ipv6.com/ I'm still on ipv4

"your machine may obtain an automatically allocated IPv6 address, and the scheme for creating such addresses uses MAC addresses. In that case, your MAC address can be inferred from the source address in the IP packets your machine emits" ~ipv6 wiki

I don't know, maybe I've read it wrong !

I was banned once from an ESPN (disqus) board once for dropping the F-bomb. Changing the IP address and creating a new account did no good. Maybe they just banned an entire block of ip's. But the weird thing is, I was able to get back on using a different machine. That was a year ago, and to this day, I still can't log into that board using the machine I was banned on.

***edit***
Nevermind, I think I've figured out what Disqus is doing. From what I've read, they utilize Java, and with a simple script Java will report back the originator's mac address(s), with which they can use to ban you. Explains why it works from a different computer.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors