Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad to be here

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
I second this, and a third. I was on ecf for a very short amount of time before I realized what a sham that place was.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
and I say if your UN is ASSWIFE, you should never be listened to, read, or even looked at, unless you have a GREAT ass, then only look at that ass. yep

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's obvious most here an agenda against ECF, and to be honest so do I having been banned for telling asswife she was being obnoxious. Well she was, clearly. But it got me an infraction and 3 day ban. It is exceedingly rare that I ever post over there and it's only if I have something to say that would help out a fellow vaper. It's been 10 total posts since I joined here as soon as VU opened.

But there is another side I have to be realistic about. This is not a good site for beginning vapers, ECF is much better for that. Has anyone looked at the activity level of the beginner section here compared to ECF? The beginner section there is the most populous area of ECF (and always has been) and the members there do a great job supporting people just starting out. It has nothing to do with the asinine policies of ECF which are impossible to comprehend. It has to do with the amount of really good information available for the noob vapers by the forum members at ECF that is sadly lacking here.

Don't get me wrong, VU is my forum of choice and I love the freedom of expression here and most of the folks that post here. But VU really needs to step up the noobie game to become the mainstay of vaping information. Just attracting the disenfranchised is not enough to make this the choice for all vapers and realize the dream of the best forum for vaping. And yes I do realize that ECF requires 5 posts in the noob section before being let out in the wild. But that alone doesn't explain the insane amount of activity in the new vapers section of ECF. There really are that many new vapers that are in need of help to get them started.

Maybe we should all make a real effort to make the beginners section of VU as good a resource as ECF's beginner section.

So ignore this post, go about your business, but at least give a thought to how we can serve the new vaper a little better and at the same time help VU become the powerhouse forum it has the potential to be.
Here it the thing, here is the information for a beginning vaper. Buy a Nautilus Mini, get an eLeaf iStick. Your hardware is done. Pick a juice company you are comfortable with. There are ample examples. I would suggest one that sells completed juices and pre-steeped. The end. Your beginning vapers are taken care of.

People used to have to worry about Config.sys System.ini autoexec.bat for PCs. Its all over, that all done. You don't need to learn about it anymore. The next stage is moving to new hardware. And with the new sub-ohm replaceable coils.....its just going to get easier and easier.

There is a huge maze of information on ECF, much of it is obsolete

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Well I guess I will share my shamming by ECF via Rolygate, I actually was trying to reclaim some of what I wrote, spent many hours writing, that ECF put into a special section, newly created for me and similarly situated. You have to have a login to see it, and by doing that, they keep it off the google search results too. I was asking for a login, without posting abilities just so I could read my postings.

This is why I made a post here voicing my concerns about all the information they soak up when you sign up with facebook. They collect all sorts of things, you friends, contacts, just about Everything Facebook will allow. If I recall correctly ECF even asks for your work history listed on Facebook. VU asks to get your Picture, and that's about it.

As you can see ECF was doing research who the fuck I was. Fortunately I had signed up with the normal forum way with just an email. Had I signed up with Facebook, they would have been contacting my Mom or who else knows. Not good news for current ECFers unless you want your ass sniffed up the ying yang.

"Most disruptive", means I started my own threads, and kept defending them. If you type out a truthful thing, and CASAA says its wrong, sure I would contradict them....very radical. Or said stupid stuff like ECF you should stop telling people to not comment to the FDA until CASAA says so, you can comment as many times as you want. Crazy stuff like that.

After you are "moved on" you can not access anything on ECF including the reasons why you were banned, this was the email.

At the end.....someone in my position....WTF is that, how many has ECF dispensed with.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

This has been referred to me to deal with.

You were given the reason for the ban, at the time of the ban, by the staff member who actioned it. The text is still available for us to see. This followed repeated warnings and infractions.

You allege that there was some sort of personal element to the Moderators' actions, but in point of fact there were many people calling for you to be banned. I myself stopped you being banned until it was no longer possible to protect you. You claim there was no element of disruption, but you are among the most disruptive members we have ever had, and that is saying something.

We are happy to send you a copy of your posts. Do you require a copy of everything you posted that is now non-public?

Please refer any further correspondence to me since your ban will not be reversed.

I suggest that you try other forums, or start one of your own for like-minded people. Then, when things turn out as you suggest, all can see how you were right. This is surely the best way to prove your point and will lead to considerable elevation of your status in the online world, not to say forgiveness by the thousands of people who currently consider you both incorrect and a dangerous troll.

Of course, in your position you probably wish to remain anonymous, but we hear your name is probably XXXXXXX(very spooky name hence Xing out). Would you like to confirm that?

Thank you.

Chris Price ECF Forum Manager

The fucked up thing about this is I think you are right well over 75% of the time.
People over there think you are some kind of nutjob because they are so used to kissing godshall and phillips's asses and you called them out.
They are not used to this and you were doomed when you didn't turn into an ECF zombie.
Do I think it totally fucked us by waiting until the last day to post to the FDA WITHOUT giving any sort of template or outline to follow a month in advance?
It surely made 50,000 less comments for them to sift through so yea, I think they dropped the ball big time.
Since their position is the FDA is trying to drown vape shops in paperwork wouldn't it have made sense to do the same to them???

"Tom Baker" you may be one of the most hated vapers but you are hated because vapers go through life thinking everything will just work itself out and you remind them that is the opposite of true and they hate that.

vaporelse

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE." -- Sid Vicious

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The fucked up thing about this is I think you are right well over 75% of the time.
People over there think you are some kind of nutjob because they are so used to kissing godshall and phillips's asses and you called them out.
They are not used to this and you were doomed when you didn't turn into an ECF zombie.
Do I think it totally fucked us by waiting until the last day to post to the FDA WITHOUT giving any sort of template or outline to follow a month in advance?
It surely made 50,000 less comments for them to sift through so yea, I think they dropped the ball big time.
Since their position is the FDA is trying to drown vape shops in paperwork wouldn't it have made sense to do the same to them???

"Tom Baker" you may be one of the most hated vapers but you are hated because vapers go through life thinking everything will just work itself out and you remind them that is the opposite of true and they hate that.
I was trying to show them how corrupt the FDA are with facts and proof and the staff and some kiss ass members hated me for it ...it was fucking wired...Retard1 even called me a fear munger ..Bet he didn't even read one link or watch one vid

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

thanks a bunch, I may be dumb, but I don't think I am hated, I just think they want me to shut up. Everybody should be an advocate we are told, so long as you do it just exactly the way your are told.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree that google is their friend. Since it's e-cigarette-forum why not buy the name electronic cigarette forum and have it redirect here? Boy would that piss them off if VU showed up above them in a e-cig forum search.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I agree that google is their friend. Since it's e-cigarette-forum why not buy the name electronic cigarette forum and have it redirect here? Boy would that piss them off if VU showed up above them in a e-cig forum search.
I like the ways you thinks

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@tombaker I would rather be hated (Hitler hated, and no I am not a racist, anti-semitic, or delusional) than dumb any day of the year. You my friend, are hated by ECF. They are an extension of CASAA, if not their mouthpiece. Do not get me wrong, I am a member of CASAA, much like I am a member of the NRA. I hate the politics of both groups, but they carry weight and clout in the wasteland of intellects known as Washington D.C. I started this thread and my account no longer exists on ECF. It wasn't de-activated mind you, it was wiped from their servers as if I never HAD AN ACCOUNT. This is a move typical of groups that embrace censorship and downright tyranny. I even tried to create a bogus account but was unable to, which can only mean they have my ip address. I did all this from my work computer. Just wait until I get home ECF, see if you can nail down my ip address over a roaming VOIP. Fucking agendized scum fucks!

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Midniteoyl I have heard the term, but was unsure what it meant exactly. Thanks man!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Midniteoyl I have heard the term, but was unsure what it meant exactly. Thanks man!
Yep.. do a search on how to find and delete them... I did that for a forum once 'cause I needed a friends info after I got put on vacation.. They read my PM to him and found out I did it :D

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did it as soon as you told me the term.. Kudos to you

VU Sponsors