Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"Location: Supporting the Rules I agreed to when I joined this Forum
Posts 52,112"

I will not post this users tag, her ' Location' must reside somewhere between Hitler's Mein Kampf and the, highly bureaucratic, company I work for, which is no location at all. She is, of course, a moderator, with an outstanding number of posts. I have run into this lady before, she has corrected me on several occasions for use of improper language. To which I promptly suggested she go fuck herself, since it appears she it not getting it on the regular. But.this is just one example of why I am not just disgusted with ECF, more like I hate it, really hate it. I am a kind person, a loving person, but ECF can go go die in the most horrible way I can imagine. Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster and Bob for VU, I genuinely love you.

Rock Hunter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Posts 52,112"

I will not post this users tag, her ' Location' must reside somewhere between Hitler's Mein Kampf and the, highly bureaucratic, company I work for, which is no location at all. She is, of course, a moderator, with an outstanding number of posts. I have run into this lady before, she has corrected me on several occasions for use of improper language. To which I promptly suggested she go fuck herself, since it appears she it not getting it on the regular. But.this is just one example of why I am not just disgusted with ECF, more like I hate it, really hate it. I am a kind person, a loving person, but ECF can go go die in the most horrible way I can imagine. Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster and Bob for VU, I genuinely love you.

Couldn't agree more.
I also told one of 'em what they could sexually do to their mother, which they didn't take to kindly... and so I "moved on"
Thumbs up brother!!

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This was shared with me shortly after i got locked out of ecf the first time. Still makes me smile.

Last edited:

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've never been a member of ECF but I've browsed there forums and the layout is terrible and just not any good info, this forum is much better.

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've never been a member of ECF but I've browsed there forums and the layout is terrible and just not any good info, this forum is much better.
There is good information on ecf. You just have to wade through 50,000 other posts ,10,000 fanboys/girls to get to it. Asking is usually pointless because the first answer,the most emphatic answer you'll get is to go read and find the answer yourself.
Now, thats not to say there arent people on ecf willing to help someone get to a next level of vaping but they are few and far between.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No fucking doubt @pony

dougward1960

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i hate the place and the fanboys and igirls big turnoff to say the least. i have posted there but rarely this forum is so much better in every way just wish that there was more mod building info on vu

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

dougward1960

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
raptor 20amp ive built several dna 30d's thanks though

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
raptor 20amp ive built several dna 30d's thanks though
I can get you a schematic (of sorts) for mamus 120 watt raptor box. Im not sure what amperage it is. I can put up the parts list too.

dougward1960

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that would be awesome if you could do that i already have the chip

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I joined a couple years ago and within a couple posts I got into it with... I think an admin. No swear words and not being a dick... can't remember what it was. I think I may have corrected inaccurate info posted by a vendor or something.

Anyway, after a couple PM's with admin and him not being able to give a legitimate reason why I was being harassed, I asked him to close my account as I wanted nothing to do with them or their forum.

Haven't been back since.

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Consider it done....
Part List

http://i.imgur.com/0PvNIrF.png

And best of all someone over on reddit put together a kit so you can get everything at once. Its about 74$ for the kit and shipping.
http://www.reddit.com/r/PVPartKits/comments/2g7di0/part_kit_20a_raptor_120w_hammond_1590b_black_68/

Last edited:

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive been putting aside some funds to order the kit,myself.
That hammilton box is just this big cast aluminum box; i spent 30 years as a paint contractor. I started in victorian restoration so i was planning on doing something like painting the box to look like a chunk of marble or gold leaf it.

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I joined a couple years ago and within a couple posts I got into it with... I think an admin. No swear words and not being a dick... can't remember what it was. I think I may have corrected inaccurate info posted by a vendor or something.

Anyway, after a couple PM's with admin and him not being able to give a legitimate reason why I was being harassed, I asked him to close my account as I wanted nothing to do with them or their forum.

Haven't been back since.
First time i got locked out i disagreed with a mod on how they were treating another noob and i wasnt shy about telling them. I was locked out for 3 months that time.
It seems not being sorry is enough to make it permanent.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ive been putting aside some funds to order the kit,myself.
That hammilton box is just this big cast aluminum box; i spent 30 years as a paint contractor. I started in victorian restoration so i was planning on doing something like painting the box to look like a chunk of marble or gold leaf it.
Same here. I do decorative painting and special finishes. If you do it I'd love to see the post pic

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@pony Newbie's come here for gracious folks like you! In the midst of building a 25 run of unregulated wooden box mods, completely lined with CU, hopes of making you kind folks my first customers of these fine pieces. Of course, I will pay my vendor dues first! If we were on ECF, this post & yours of course, would promptly be moved to the appropriate thread, LOL!

Last edited:

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@pony Newbie's come here for gracious folks like you! In the midst of building a 25 run of unregulated wooden box mods, completely lined with CU, hopes of making you kind folks my first customers of these fine pieces. Of course, I will pay my vendor dues first! If we were on ECF, this post & yours of course, would promptly be moved to the appropriate thread, LOL!
Im all for keeping a thread on topic( which is odd,since ive hijcked my fair share of threads) but when it comes to things the ecf thought police couldnt direct things like this thread would have been deleted altogether.

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Those id like to see. Ive built a couple... They sucked. They worked alright they just looked like hell.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The "Excessive Classwife Fuckery" was disgusting to me two years ago.

Still never banned there though...yet. Probably because I never went back again. ;)
Apparently by consensus, she's like the clap, easy to spread, difficult to eradicate.

And yes, I'm being a mean asshole. So What? I'm Evil Spock, with a goatee. Fuck the federation and commission, long live logical anarchy!

I've got a bunch of Varon-T type disruptors for the right individuals.

Last edited:

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd be interested in seeing some mods that members want to sell. I'm looking for some nice wooden drip tips if you know anyone that turns them.
Saw an ebony one online but it was $28. Bit too much for my pockets.

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Consider it done....
Part List

And best of all someone over on reddit put together a kit so you can get everything at once. Its about 74$ for the kit and 6$ shipping.
http://www.reddit.com/r/PVPartKits/comments/2g7di0/part_kit_20a_raptor_120w_hammond_1590b_black_68/
Wicked cool man!!! Thanks!

OOH..check this out...a 60W (10A) if you don't want to throw the 20A raptor in one
http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en?keywords=NQR010A0X4Z

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This was shared with me shortly after i got locked out of ecf the first time. Still makes me smile.

Hahahahahaha! Love it :)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There is good information on ecf. You just have to wade through 50,000 other posts ,10,000 fanboys/girls to get to it. Asking is usually pointless because the first answer,the most emphatic answer you'll get is to go read and find the answer yourself.
Now, thats not to say there arent people on ecf willing to help someone get to a next level of vaping but they are few and far between.
No.. the first answer you will get is 'Buy a Provari'... If you question that then you get pounded on by the fanboys

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd be interested in seeing some mods that members want to sell. I'm looking for some nice wooden drip tips if you know anyone that turns them.
Saw an ebony one online but it was $28. Bit too much for my pockets.
28$ is a bit rich for a drip tip for me too. I have a lathe but nothing i could turn somethin that small with. Although ive used it to make more sawdust than anything else.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Posts 52,112"
I remember when she changed her location.
Apparently by consensus, she's like the clap, easy to spread, difficult to eradicate.

And yes, I'm being a mean asshole. So What? I'm Evil Spock, with a goatee. Fuck the federation and commission, long live logical anarchy!

I've got a bunch of Varon-T type disruptors for the right individuals.
Ohms Law Breaker? Or am I mistaken?

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Rock Hunter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The "Excessive Classwife Fuckery" was disgusting to me two years ago.

Still never banned there though...yet. Probably because I never went back again. ;)

I considered it as a right of being a vaporist , to have been "moved on" at least once.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are we talking mods or mods here??

SgtSchulz.jpg

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She was stalking me on several posts where I was posting links to online stores I purchased some items, then the final straw was when she deleted a sale item I had for a Valkyrie w/ no logos. She said even though it has no logo, its "shape specific."

I responded with "please stick your shape specific up your class-hole."

Banned for harassing moderator; date when ban will be lifted: Never.

LOL

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Consider it done....
Part List

And best of all someone over on reddit put together a kit so you can get everything at once. Its about 74$ for the kit and shipping.
@pony Beyond the fucking pail, I love it. You are a very righteous dude.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF is full of old farts, young farts, easily offended people, prudes, retards, rightwing extremists, leftwing extremists and hypocrites, and the moderators just enforce the rules that are suited for them.

Last edited:

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Check out the deleted posts in the Ebola thread ... no explanations given. Hope that "disgusting" trait people seem to agree characterizes ECF isn't spreading here.

VU Sponsors