Become a Patron!

Why do you choose to buy from a certain vendor?

Cacuqecig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why do you choose to buy from a certain vendor?

20170919102350_63932.jpg

Most vapers either buy their equipments from local brick-and-mortars or order from online vendors. Brick-and-mortars offer visuality and allow you to hold, feel, and even try your target, while online vendors offer a wider range of products and save you the trouble to travel and to inquire. Online vendors also tend to charge lower prices and offer more comprehensive services.

There are probably hundreds of online vendors out there, both domestic and overseas, many selling exactly the same products, offering almost identical services, at largely similar prices. From the vendors' point of view, each is eyeing the others for new releases, discounts, promotions, and shipping cost charges; each tries its best to outperform, outdeliver, and eventually outsell its competitors. Not necessarily antagonistic, but definitely contending.

20170919102417_51619.jpg

Here comes the question: why do you choose to buy from a certain vendor?

Price seems to be one of the primary reasons. Large vendors often enjoy stronger bargaining position against manufacturers and are therefore able to offer the same products at considerably lower prices as opposed to smaller vendors and still retain a normal profit rate. That is why HG (Heaven Gifts) reports a ridiculously large lead against its three principal competitors---HG has by its strong bargaining position secured a currently unclonable advantage: lower costs. Vapers order from HG because it's cheap there.

20170919102443_10670.png

Service is another important factor to be taken into consideration. Some vendors place great value upon repeat customers and by this policy invest unproportional amount of labor and money in customer experience improvement. Cacuqecig is exemplary in this area, hiring highly professional customer service representatives to ensure fast response and satisfactory solutions. Vapers order from Cacuqecig not only because they get better deals, but also because they want better services.

20170919102904_67424.png

Delivery is another major factor, considering most complaints from customers are with regard to shipping. Other things in acceptable discrepancies, vapers, I for one, prefer vendors who guarantee reliable and trackable delivery. A fast and punctual delivery is a huge plus.

20170919102523_13979.png

Personally, I like vendors with good-looking websites. They have to be simple, generous, and informative.

What about you? Why do you choose to buy from a certain vendor?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The 1st thing I consider when choosing a Vendor to deal with is the level of service. Like the service I have received from @Cacuqecig is a reason I go back. 2nd thing I consider is price and shipping costs. Authentic products is a consideration that is paramount and most important before all other aspects.

VU Sponsors