Become a Patron!

why do people have problems with recreational vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin___

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i can see why people have problems with people vaping wanting to look cool but i just want to get a vape to smoke ***and i still get crap for that.. why?

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetMelissa515

Smile through the rain
Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Show Host
VU Live Host
I'm not sure I completely understand your question. Do you mean those who never smoked but have picked up vaping as a hobby?

Ok our posts posted at the same time. As vapers we do not like to be associated with what is still illegal in most states. We are fighting for our right to vape as a healthier alternative to smoking and being associated with something that is another hot topic and illegal in most states is not something we believe will help our cause.

Austin___

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ohh alright, i see. that makes sense

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
id rather people grab a vape over a smoke in any circumstance

you probably get crap bc youre in an ecig community talking about vaping ***, as an industry we should keep the two separate. or it could be because "recreational" vaping with nicotine will likely turn into an addiction

Austin___

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well, i plan to vape with no nicotine

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i can see why people have problems with people vaping wanting to look cool but i just want to get a vape to smoke hash and i still get crap for that.. why?

If you want to use *** that's your choice but you risk legal consequences should you get caught. It's entirely up to you. Our industry needs to keep the two separate because the government is constantly seeking ways to regulate and tax the industry and thus limit all of our rights and freedoms to legally use the electronic cigarette as an alternative to tobacco. There are many tobacco lobbyists fighting to keep people smoking because it's a multi billion dollar industry. They are not in the business of saving lives but instead are focused on increasing their bottom line. People are not vaping to look cool. We do it because it's a matter of life and death and wish to prolong our lives as much as possible. Hope that answers your question.:cool:

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Austin___ - While VU offers no opinion on the use of Vaporizers for substances other than eJuice, we ask that users refrain from the discussion of such here. There are forums all over the internet that cater to this very information so you should have no trouble finding the answers you seek. The reason as others have stated is simply that they are completely separate issues, and in a climate of regulation and restriction, we do not want lines blurred or wrong associations made by those who don't understand what we do. Thanks for your understanding and respect. I'm closing this thread to further comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors