Become a Patron!

Why...am I here?

Jetson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Knock knock. You got room for one more? I promise I won't ask any dumb questions or make anyone get mad at me, I promise. Please don't ban me. Please don't hit me. Someone is attacking me on the internet and I'm afraid for my life. I love cliques. Here, have some of my money.

500 Bonus Points for the first person to Guess That Forum.

Anyway, what the fuck. I figured I'd join mainly to milk outta ya what you know about how to make the Kanger Subtank Mini get a cooler vape. I like it, like the rebuildable head. Just wondering what the hell you guys do to get the best cool vape out of it, your Kanthal numbers, your winds, your watts, your whatever. Seems kind of hot to me on the RBA build, but what the hell do I know. Using the pre-built coil, screw the other heads, and I will in fact screw them when I am too lazy to rebuild the RDA dohickie. But have not so far used the OCCs. I can rebuild, but....Ah, hell, I don't really care about that either. Just an ex-smoker (2 years+) looking for a good cigarette hit from a vape. Clouds are cool bro and all but I just need to stop from dieing. So I'm a goddam vaper, I guess. Fuck all else.

I did it my way. And I fucking hate Frank Sinatra but not really, I watched a documentary on him and now I love him, go figure. Good to meet you guys.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU and of course there is room for you.
No such thing as a dumb question. The only dumb question is the one not asked.
Nice to meet you!

Jetson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU and of course there is room for you.
No such thing as a dumb question. The only dumb question is the one not asked.
Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you too, j. And thank you.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome, and congrats on the most incoherently coherent post I've seen to date! Not sure on the cool builds for the Subtank, I still use mostly stock coils...guessing thinnish wire like 28g and resistance of 1.0 or higher with the single hole setting is your best bet at a mouth-to-lung cig-style toke...mine is wide open and still tighter than my RDAs that I can't take to work because I can't turn my job site into Portland...

Jetson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome, and congrats on the most incoherently coherent post I've seen to date! Not sure on the cool builds for the Subtank, I still use mostly stock coils...guessing thinnish wire like 28g and resistance of 1.0 or higher with the single hole setting is your best bet at a mouth-to-lung cig-style toke...mine is wide open and still tighter than my RDAs that I can't take to work because I can't turn my job site into Portland...

Well that helps and I think that is totally cool, as in cooler vape. I do not mouth to lung, but I bet it will help nonetheless. Yeah, I will be shooting for around 1 ohm when I go to rebuild, as I have 28 and 32 wire. Will experiment eventually, but thank you much for the info and short-cuts that will save me time and effort. If I can ever repay the favor, let me know. Thank you, Dave. And PS, I may move to Portland some day. Heyhey. Love the West Coast. Hell. I would love the whole world if I could afford it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU, Jetson....Your intro made me laugh, Glad to have you here, please enjoy the forum:)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You poor soul. You need a hug! Welcome aboard. You're safe here.
consoling2.gif

epic-hugs-toy-story.gif

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ECF, Do I get the 500 bonus points? Although it wasn't a guess, we all know who/what you were talking about.
Welcome to the VU and freedom to post and learn.

Jetson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks everyone. Apologies for my first drunken late-night post. It was a bit much and I don't usually come off so strong out of the gate. Personal stuff driving me nuts, just like you and the rest of the world, no excuse, just an explanation.

And I made a mistake: I do mouth-to-lung, just like a cigarette. Get confused by the terminology sometimes, but getting better. Thanks for having me and hope I can contribute a little here or there to this excellent forum. Still a little shell-shocked from all the ECF bullshit. And RMarcusY wins the fabulous showcase of exciting prizes!

Sleep deprivation is a terrible thing.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks everyone. Apologies for my first drunken late-night post. It was a bit much and I don't usually come off so strong out of the gate. Personal stuff driving me nuts, just like you and the rest of the world, no excuse, just an explanation.
You're fine, Jetson :) And in very good company. We're glad to have ya. Enjoy your time and welcome home.

VU Sponsors