Become a Patron!

Who's your favorite YouTube vapor?

happy valley

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Richard NG (unfortunately not around much anymore) and Anthony Vapes, (VU's own Sir Richard)
I've watched others but the question was favorites.

Lazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaping Bogan is my favorite too! His recent aussie made, top looking alien butt plug rda review is hilarious, pure comedy.

DJLsb Vapes for detailed, informative & honest reviews.

Trevor Jones, opposite of Bogan. I dig his cool, mellow vibe. type of guy I would enjoy hanging with.

AmbitionZ Vapor is cool too, although I find heavy Boston accents to be quite annoying.

Riptrippers is entertaining to me but my wife finds him to be super annoying. She's like oh good are you watching that annoying vape guy again lol

DuecesJack & SirRichards reviews on here are top notch too..

Bigjay1978

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I follow Mike vapes, djlsb, Grimm green, vapor trail, and indoor smokers. Indoor smokers more for the comedy than anything. Guy cracks me up.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I like Mike Vapes, Vapnfagan, Vaping Biker, Tony from the Vapor Trail, Zophie, Grimm Green, Derek from Ambitionz and believe it or not Ripp. Ripp's videos are quick and to the point. I probably identify more though with Mike Vapes. Hey he's a NY guy and he just tells it like it is. He just always seems to be on point. The guy I don't like but still watch because he's quick to get videos out is (Golem) Heathen. Ohmboy Josh is another annoying little fuck along with Indoor Smoker. That guy is just burnt. I stopped watching him when he said the Slice was a 300 watt device on a single 26650. LMFAO! When I want technical stuff I go to Bussardo or Djslb but to be honest I rarely watch the whole thing and normally skip around. Bussardo has been getting more annoying than usual though.

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like busardo, usually check out most of his videos. Watch rip at times, have started watching some of djslb and fagan. Watched one of @sirrichardbear on here, was a good video.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Definitely The Vaping Bogan. He's brutally honest and I trust his reviews for that reason. Not to mention he lives down under just like me :D. He also does Australian juice reviews too which is nice. SirRichardRear's reviews are great as well.

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kind of a cool thread, nice to see other people's preferences. Not to mention being able to check out reviewers someone may not have been aware of. For instance until this thread I didn't realize SirRichardRear did reviews, it wasn't until joining this forum I knew about VapingBogan or Smokie's reviews. Everyone's got a different take on things and different style of presentation.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Vaping Bogan is my favorite too! His recent aussie made, top looking alien butt plug rda review is hilarious, pure comedy.

DJLsb Vapes for detailed, informative & honest reviews.

Trevor Jones, opposite of Bogan. I dig his cool, mellow vibe. type of guy I would enjoy hanging with.

AmbitionZ Vapor is cool too, although I find heavy Boston accents to be quite annoying.

Riptrippers is entertaining to me but my wife finds him to be super annoying. She's like oh good are you watching that annoying vape guy again lol

DuecesJack & SirRichards reviews on here are top notch too..

Hahaha that RDA was ridiculous. Who the hell in their right mind would purchase that monstrous thing.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fucking Phil, such a great guy, so humble and helpful. Got the chance to meet him at a convention a couple years back and was very surprised when he remembered me in a youtube comment lol, he's got great memory for his age. I'm in my 30s and I forgot what I ate last night :facepalm:

v403k4.png

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sir Richard is so over rated:p Anthony is up and coming and in my mind, just one of us and I can trust what he tells us.
Hell I love the Avocado 24 on my G2 and he talked me into trying the Azeroth for no reason;)

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Sir Richard is so over rated:p Anthony is up and coming and in my mind, just one of us and I can trust what he tells us.
Hell I love the Avocado 24 on my G2 and he talked me into trying the Azeroth for no reason;)
Glad I can help!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't watch many reviewers these days but the ones I do:
Bogan - I like mechs and not many good reviewers still doing mechs. Just don't have him do regulated gear as he's shit at it
Vaping Biker- good all around reviewer, fun to watch
Convicted Vapes - you can count the pinoy gear reviewers (in English) on 1 hand and Matty is the best in the lot. Good ejuice reviews as well.
Vaping with Vic - for everyday low end gear, he's the best
igetcha69 - he's a goof but his reviews are solid & to the point
Vapor Trail - just a solid reviewer who can at least fake that he goes into a vid with a plan. No gristle in his reviews
Todd - he's gotten a bit more posh than it interestes me but another good solid reviewer.
DiyOrDie - not many diy mixers I can watch on YouTube that don't bug me but Wayne has found a way to be informative without boring you to death
Vaping v1ck - interesting take on gear if you can get over his voice putting you to sleep

Also used to really like Grimmgreen but his new format is crap. Wish Richard Ng didn't disappear

Edit: somehow forgot Big Lou which is sad since I just got done watching a few of his vids. If you want tube mechs, watch him

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Favorite?
None of them.
They are all monetarily motivated. I also can't stand when I see anyone tell another how they should vape, what they should use or bash another persons choice of purchase. Rather than abstractly looking at a product or comparing this side flow Atty to that one, the new one is always the better one, and their is no concrete or scientific reason why- its just the newer shinier thing.

Many if not most, lost sight on helping to keep people off cigarettes; and, to vape safely. I often wonder how many truly understand ohms law or safety. Most seem to think that a regulated mod can't fail, and if they do understand that they can, they fail to understand the physics or the why. If they have put out safety videos and analysis in reference to power delivery, they did it long ago, and new vapors will be hard pressed to find information from credible sources. If they acttively choose to take a role as a vape guru, they fail to understand the responsibility they have to newer vapors; that may or may nor understand the physical science aspect of it, or how it correlates to safety.

They get a new product and are on to the next, rather than really wait and see what will hold up and for how long they are to busy keeping up with mod\atty of the week.... In order to raise viewer ship and get a bigger check.

Last edited:

laceyn56

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm newer to vaping and really only trust rip tripper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vincentacorn

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Zophie! I just love how she does her reviews.
And the cleavage . But tbh I like rip trippers. He needs to make more videos. Everyone is still waiting for cloud chasing part 3! Hell, flavor chasing would be a good mini series too

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
DJlsb
Pbusardo
The only guys that show real info. I don't always agree but the data's good.

Jackass list.....Rip trippers & Mike Vapes, Ranting idiots giving out a lot of bad info, shilling for the companies.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
DJlsb
Pbusardo
The only guys that show real info. I don't always agree but the data's good.

Jackass list.....Rip trippers & Mike Vapes, Ranting idiots giving out a lot of bad info, shilling for the companies.
The billy maze list of vaping

bomatt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like my dude RiP TRiPPERS. Good, knowledgeable vids showing lots of different products.

VU Sponsors