Become a Patron!

wholesale ejuice 30ml 6$ 120ml 21$ (30% off)

Haggie

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wolfejuice.com As part of a promotional campaign wolf e-juice is offering all of our juice at 30% off that's just 6 dollars for a 30ml. we want to get our great tasting juice out there to the public in an attempt to broadcast our superior quality juice. use coupon code underground for 30% off. that puts the juice at a price that everyone can afford and doesn't kill our pockets either. we have 12 different flavors and are about to launch a vendor only line called Joosology. most of our juice flavors are clones of the extremely popular juice lines. most of our hardware are good quality clones as well. thanks and have a great day! I guarantee you wont be disappointed with our juice line. we are not one of those cheap budget juice lines that taste like poop. Every one of our recipes is awesome and made to perfection! thank you and good luck!

feel free to follow us on IG @wolfejuice thanks!

Last edited:

PitVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I'll give you all a try, just ordered 4 bottles.

Glad to finally see a vendor that's using PP again since they changed their policies to allow it, wish more would.
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Haggie

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you sir you won't be disappointed!

Haggie

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just wanted to thank everyone for their orders!

Haggie

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For tonight only. any orders will receive a free 10ml juice of their choosing. hurry fast. gonna have to pull this sale soon!

PitVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, got my order the other day and did a 24hr. steep on the Loopie Pebbles (Max VG), put a fresh build on my RDA and commenced to vape.

I have to say it's pretty darned good and I really like the funnel tipped bottles.
Note: you do have to poke a hole in tip of the funnel, I used a push pin.

I usually stick to one juice until I finish it then move on to the next one, so I let you know what I think of the others as I vape them.

VU Sponsors