Become a Patron!

WhoAreTheVapers? Tell your story

tonejoeo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm using Sociological Research Methods to make a short ethnographic documentary film which focuses solely on the Concept of who and what an actual "Vaper" is and what they represent. I'm worried about the recent and saturated content involving anti-Vaping propaganda & these city Vaping bans popping up nationwide as they seem to have altered the public opinion, portraying Vaping as a terrible thing for society to embrace, when in fact, at this juncture in human history, Vaping is one thing I know for sure that we should be inviting into our culture with pure enthusiasm. Therefore, I plan to gather as many Vaper stories consisting of how that person became a Vaper and why they did.

Not to mention, my primary focus will include interviewing individual vapor Vapers and compiling all of my research into the short film. Asking basic questions like what is your age and gender? Perhaps, occupation? Married or single? Highest education completed? So I will be Beginning with the Basic Questions then getting deeper into what device(s) do you use to Vape? What are your favorites? Breakdown a step-by-step explanation of how Vaping came into your life and why do you choose to vape?

Basically, would anyone like to share their story? Provide a glimpse inside Their vape-life?

Feel free to contact me here, or Fbook @Whoarethevapersfilm or Twitter @WhoaretheVapers & on Instagram #whoarethevapersfilm

Thanks! I'd love to hear some feedback, insight, suggestions, etc.

#VAPERSUNITE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just start reading, there are thousands of stories here that have been posted about who ,how, why ,when ,what we are.
Most of them tell a story of us wanting to quit smoking and live longer.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

tonejoeo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for all the support. Btw I AM doing my work reaching out to Vape shops and other Vapers. I myself QUIT smoking after 15yrs through Vaping, so it is now my passion to spread the word about who we are and who we are NOT. We ARE not as simple as some may suggest. We are human beings and humans are complex. So I plan to reveal that complexity through filmmaking. Vapers are not simple minded, we are progressive and must remain united. My film will show everyone how much Vaping can save lives and how Vapers are ordinary people who are part of an entire community. I'm simply reaching out on here to see if any Vapers would like to support our project in any way. Thanks so much thus far for all your comments. Keep em' comin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors