Become a Patron!

Who makes the best pineapple in your opinion?

d00hickey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love pineapple and wanted to start making juice with it but wanted a heads up on some of my fellow Vaping Underground opinions on who makes the best.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Club Aroma Ananas. I love it. I've yet to sample a better pineapple flavor.

club-aroma-ananas.jpg

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
FlavourArt Pineapple for one that tastes like fresh pineapple juice.

TFA Pineapple if I'm mixing with other flavors to make candy recipes like Lifesavers.

d00hickey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered some Capella and TFA, I also re upped on TFA Mango so I suspect I'll be trying BigNasy's suggestion real soon, with the addition of some sort of sweet cream of course ;). I tried some Apollo from Elysian E-Lixirs at my local B&M and fell in love. Their website described it as pineapple and guava, now I'm on a mission to replicate that.

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to throw hangsen in the mix here. Although it really does depend what type of pineapple flavor you are looking for. Some are candy ish some sweet and ripe some a little more citrus like.HS to me is a little more on the mellow side than some others.

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The answer is pretty simple IMHO. I use TFA for some mixes and its good, real good. In fact I tried FW and CAP side by side, everything else the same and TFA was better in almost every instance. The one exception is FA. I use FA in several recipes where it just works better than anything else. All Im saying is if I need pineapple FA or TFA will probably win out. So, now I keep both in stock and just compare them to each other in a recipe and go with what works best in that situation.

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
BTW dont take this as a knock on CAP or FW. I use them both extensively, just not pineapple.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
TFA mango, pineapple and green tea makes one helluva mango green tea vape.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
oh vape , sorry . wrong forum........... hahaha ok sorry Im bored. back to the program

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For those of you using the TFA brand, what % are you using? I don't have the FA and haven't found a sweet spot on the TFA I have.

JackyZen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use a combination of pineapple: TFA 8% + CAP 6%, try it half-half and see

Last edited:

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For those of you using the TFA brand, what % are you using? I don't have the FA and haven't found a sweet spot on the TFA I have.
I've never gone over 4% with TFA Pineapple. In most recipes, 1-2% like Smoky said.

VU Sponsors