Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And now for my TFV12/XCube Ultra setup ... :)

View attachment 88900
Wow!!!! There YOU go EM:bliss::bliss::bliss:
Good morning Corner:wave:<3
NwTIjw9.jpg

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How is your setup EM? ? I have an Xcube ultra but use my big baby on it. Not tried the tfv12 yet.
Although I was having a good vape with my XCube Ultra, I ended up switching over my TFV12 to my GX2/4 (I seem to get a much better vape with this setup). Don't let that get you down, though -- the XCube Ultra works great with the TFV12!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Although I was having a good vape with my XCube Ultra, I ended up switching over my TFV12 to my GX2/4 (I seem to get a much better vape with this setup). Don't let that get you down, though -- the XCube Ultra works great with the TFV12!
I love the mod, I've not looked up the GX2/4 yet but I get a new mod like every month so bound to get one at some point lol!

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's so nice! I want it, I have an rx300 but it gets too damn hot. I need another 4 battery one, this is getting ordered on pay day.
I love it and highly recommend it! And even vaping at 200 watts barely heats up the mod, if at all.

I love the T-Priv and have one in the same color. The Q2 coil is fantastic (lasts for weeks and vapes beautifully).

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love it and highly recommend it! And even vaping at 200 watts barely heats up the mod, if at all.

I love the T-Priv and have one in the same color. The Q2 coil is fantastic (lasts for weeks and vapes beautifully).
I wouldn't vape at 200 watts, it's for battery life more than anything.
Yeah I love the Q2 coil, I've been using it a few months. I used it with my Alien & it's been the one I use all the time now.
I have two big baby's and two BB and use it in both. Although the 3 ml BB is so annoying. You gotta fill the damn thing up every half hour!

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wouldn't vape at 200 watts, it's for battery life more than anything.
Yeah I love the Q2 coil, I've been using it a few months. I used it with my Alien & it's been the one I use all the time now.
I have two big baby's and two BB and use it in both. Although the 3 ml BB is so annoying. You gotta fill the damn thing up every half hour!
Battery life is unbelievable on the GX2/4 (in 4 battery mode). Highly recommended for that alone.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quitting analogs varies from person to person. I myself can't stand them anymore, so for me it's only vaping. I'm not bothered by others who smoke -- to each their own.
I actually enjoy smoking but the amount I used to smoke before I vaped didn't have good impacts on my health. Heart racing like hell, out of breath & struggling to breathe so I definitely find vaping more beneficial & I won't be buying any on pay day. If I buy them I know I'll smoke! Anyway getting better, just need to try not smoke when drinking. If I use my Nautilus mini & high nicotine strength that'll sort that one :)

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I actually enjoy smoking but the amount I used to smoke before I vaped didn't have good impacts on my health. Heart racing like hell, out of breath & struggling to breathe so I definitely find vaping more beneficial & I won't be buying any on pay day. If I buy them I know I'll smoke! Anyway getting better, just need to try not smoke when drinking. If I use my Nautilus mini & high nicotine strength that'll sort that one :)
Do what works for you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors