Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Two hours and it's off to work. See you guys later from Hell lol. Have a good day. Ya know I just realized Hell is the same amount of letters as work 4 letter word. Hmmmmm some type of corolation ? LMAO !
Sorry I missed you, was on the bike:cool: Hope you have a great day:wave:
Good morning corner friends
Good morning White!!:wave:<3
Good morning everyone. :wave::coffee: I didn't get off work until late. Only here for a short.
@pete67 Glad you're going to pick Sue up and get her home.
Missed you too:teehee: Sleep well, Mark:hug:
Good morning, Whiskey<3:wave:
Hope you are having a good morning.
I am, Keepin' busy:wave:<3

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon all :wave:. Left my house @ 6am. Left her house @ 7 to go to the airport. Between the TRAFFIC and the shitty rain, it took about an hour and 40 mins. to get to the airport this morning :gaah:......With NO :coffee2: in me and NO breakfast either :facepalm:. Got into the airport an hour before departure, and then it was RUSH RUSH to get her bag checked, take a quick smoke/vape break, and get her into security line, to head back to SC. The only good thing about today's airport trip.....The rain stopped on the way back, there was NO traffic, and the ride home from the airport took EXACTLY an hour to get me HOME.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice!! This morning it was beautiful out, then it got nasty a few hours later, getting ready to storm again now.
I would've rather the rain had held off for the trip up to the airport, and it rain later in the day. Forecasters were wrong, and it wasn't supposed to rain until later in the day, here. We had to be there an hour before the flight took off to check her bag, and we got into the baggage check line exactly an hour before her flight was to take off.....but....she had to be in line for the gate about 10 minutes after we left the baggage check. Because of the rain and traffic this morning, everything was rushed.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahahaha ....
96da5f5837b81367a02fc3ec9a63d38f.jpg

Sent from my Huawei Honor 5X using Crapatalk

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those idiots.....LOL:hug:
:giggle:.......I told her this morning.....That since she really DIDN'T have to go home right away......That I would pay for her to change her flight back, if she wanted to stay longer. She thought about it.....but she promised her daughters (that are staying here for another 3 weeks or so), that she would give them time to be with all their family up here, without her here to "cramp their style" :huh:. ( I guess that her daughters wanted to "ditch" :kickbutt: her for a few weeks, this summer :teehee: ).

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Howdy folks. :wave:
Shopping day, B&M day, and my mom's 90th birthday. I picked up Chinese and had dinner with my mom. :D
Good evening Vapin. Sounds like you had a great day. Happy Birthday to your mom. My mom will be 90 in September. We will be going to visit and throw a big party for her then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors