Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello folks. :wave:
I worked the Farmer's Market today, weather was good, rained early this morning but the Sun was out for most of the day. Weather started to change around 3:00, so I packed up. I had a local restaurant buy 5 bushels early at 2.00 a pound, that's 300 pounds, I brought 9 bushels with me, the last 4 bushels I sold at 2.50 a pound, a good day. Storms are blowing I now!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning, Whiskey<3 :wave:
Be safe and enjoy the Relay for Life.
We had a great time, both for mom with her breast cancer recovery and for Scott who was lost to brain cancer.
There were all kinds of things going on, it was both a fun and melancholy day<3
thumbnail_IMG_1855_zpskjmonqyt.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1872_zpssermxtae.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1862_zps8afuwnaq.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1858_zpsmswwfvw5.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1877_zpsgqcimpky.jpg

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I worked the Farmer's Market today, weather was good, rained early this morning but the Sun was out for most of the day. Weather started to change around 3:00, so I packed up. I had a local restaurant buy 5 bushels early at 2.00 a pound, that's 300 pounds, I brought 9 bushels with me, the last 4 bushels I sold at 2.50 a pound, a good day. Storms are blowing I now!
Evening Vapin :wave:........WOW!.....NICE haul today! :cheers:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's gotta be a new record for you, OMG!!!:bliss:

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We had awesome weather!!! about 84 some clouds but that helped with shade
WOW!......Warmer than here. The high today was 76*F. I managed to mow the lawn, but when I was just getting ready to "whip out" my weed-eater :teehee:......It started raining :(. Not heavy rain....but enough to keep me from what I wanted to do. I think that it's stopped for now, but I'm planning on stopping up my Dad's, if he's home..... Oh well......MAYBE tomorrow.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hiya Vapin:wave: Sounds like you had a good day. Glad the rain held off till you were done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors