Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time to log off, Have a great night everyone:wave:<3
tumblr_ojsdspJF3k1sf0xh9o1_400.jpg

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all. I hate when people say that something is "bitter-sweet" (like a chocolate bar :rolleyes: ). How about....Mainly Shitty?......I'm leaving in less than an hour, to take my best friend to the airport. On the plus side, I get to spend a couple more hours with her. On the crap side, she leaves and goes far away from here, I don't know when she'll be back here, and I get to drive home by myself. Not even at that point yet, and I dread it already :(. Chalk up 3 shitty days in a row, for me :wait:.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning all. I hate when people say that something is "bitter-sweet" (like a chocolate bar :rolleyes: ). How about....Mainly Shitty?......I'm leaving in less than an hour, to take my best friend to the airport. On the plus side, I get to spend a couple more hours with her. On the crap side, she leaves and goes far away from here, I don't know when she'll be back here, and I get to drive home by myself. Not even at that point yet, and I dread it already :(. Chalk up 3 shitty days in a row, for me :wait:.
Sorry, Kevin:(

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Two hours and it's off to work. See you guys later from Hell lol. Have a good day. Ya know I just realized Hell is the same amount of letters as work 4 letter word. Hmmmmm some type of corolation ? LMAO !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Morning Kevin H :wave:
Your week sucks :cuss2::gaah:
Hoping it will get better soon, hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors