Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Corner:wave:<3
tumblr_o00dlzRGrk1risr9ko1_500_zps5yfbynwg.jpg

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning @Whiskey and corner fam! About to head to the office for another exciting day..lol..or something like that. My sister heads back to KY today, but she'll be back in less than 2 weeks with my brother in law and 2 of my nieces! Haven't seen them in 6 months, it'll be nice. Going to take the girls to Manhattan for a day so they can shop and get the whole NYC experience. Have a great day everyone!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Morning @Whiskey and corner fam! About to head to the office for another exciting day..lol..or something like that. My sister heads back to KY today, but she'll be back in less than 2 weeks with my brother in law and 2 of my nieces! Haven't seen them in 6 months, it'll be nice. Going to take the girls to Manhattan for a day so they can shop and get the whole NYC experience. Have a great day everyone!

Good morning SpygOat. Hope the work day treats you well. I bet they will love doing the NYC experience. The hard part will be the waiting till they arrive.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey wolf, how's the ticker doing?:wave:<3

Still ticking. because of that, I can't fly, or drive. However, electric bicycles don't require a license here.

Mostly, they are ridden by the hardcore fringe pablum-puking-tree-hugging-granola-crunching-eco-mentalists, all wanting to save the rain forest. The little gutless contraptions they ride are an annoyance to motorists, and are not a viable method of transport. They are a cry for help.

Mine is different.I just finished it. The Beast.

2 months of learning. . . 4Kw + custom ferro-fluid cooled motor. 72V, 80 amp linear sinewave motor controller. New SRAM hydraulic disks, and lots and lots of 18650s.

It puts the front wheel in the air, while spinning the back. It might slightly exceed the max legal eBike speed of 32 Kph.:rolleyes:.

Making some custom wheels for it now. Motorcycle tires, rims, spokes and the bike hubs. I put a security system, and GPS tracker on it as well. Its a blast! For fun today, I pretended to pedal, as I was passing cars. :xD:

F.jpg

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Allo OneBadWolf.

Still ticking. because of that, I can't fly, or drive. However, electric bicycles don't require a license here.

Mostly, they are ridden by the hardcore fringe pablum-puking-tree-hugging-granola-crunching-eco-mentalists, all wanting to save the rain forest. The little gutless contraptions they ride are an annoyance to motorists, and are not a viable method of transport. They are a cry for help.

2 months of learning. . . 4Kw + custom ferro-fluid cooled motor. 72V, 80 amp linear sinewave motor controller. New SRAM hydraulic disks, and lots and lots of 18650s.

It puts the front wheel in the air, while spinning the back. It might slightly exceed the max legal eBike speed of 32 Kph.:rolleyes:.

Making some custom wheels for it now. Motorcycle tires, rims, spokes and the bike hubs. I put a security system, and GPS tracker on it as well. Its a blast! For fun today, I pretended to pedal, as I was passing cars. :xD:

View attachment 77474

Nice ride. The tree huggers are going to be jealous, tho they won't say it but you know they will be. Would have like to seen the looks on their faces as you "pedaled" by them, priceless. Be safe.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning SG:coffee::wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

View attachment 77474
Nice ride you have there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors