Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got done with straight line backing. Nailed it. Also nailed 1 2 3 idle shift. All with minimal instruction. Then the dipshit with a cdl class a wipes out all the cones and jacknifes the damn truck. I was almost on the ground laughing at it.

Oh and BTW, finally drove a big rig and I like it :cool:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got done with straight line backing. Nailed it. Also nailed 1 2 3 idle shift. All with minimal instruction. Then the dipshit with a cdl class a wipes out all the cones and jacknifes the damn truck. I was almost on the ground laughing at it.

Be nice Frog, if that had happened to you, I am sure you wouldn't want to be laughed at and called a dipshit, just sayin:cool:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've also never held a class a cdl or driven anything with a trailer. If it was someone else's first time behind the wheel they wouldent be a dipshit. It would still be funny tho lol

Plus the guys ylmy former roommate who flooded a bathroom, damn near burned another room down can't read English and yet thinks he's better then everyone because he has his license and yet he don't know shit. He also got me kicked out of my last room when he should a been kicked out for threating me the other day. Dipshits a much nice term then what I say privately.
Be nice Frog, if that had happened to you, I am sure you wouldn't want to be laughed at and called a dipshit, just sayin:cool:

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning corner. Hopefully can get some combination of meds to make me able to breathe again before work this afternoon. Pseudophedrine helps some but not enough to feel like working ugh.

No smooches y'all, don't wanna pass it on
Summer cold? Or allergies? Nothing worse than a summer cold ugh

Sent from a pay phone

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've also never held a class a cdl or driven anything with a trailer. If it was someone else's first time behind the wheel they wouldent be a dipshit. It would still be funny tho lol

Plus the guys ylmy former roommate who flooded a bathroom, damn near burned another room down can't read English and yet thinks he's better then everyone because he has his license and yet he don't know shit. He also got me kicked out of my last room when he should a been kicked out for threating me the other day. Dipshits a much nice term then what I say privately.
Something about glass houses and stones seems appropriate here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning everyone ! Off to work TTYL !
Good morning Breasy

Good morning Frog

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

If what you are saying is true, then indeed he may qualify...LOL

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So far it is supposed to get to a miserable high today. Hope you have a good one buddy
UGH.
Doing good man, made an amazing coffee.
Smells like cookie in here.
Cool and cloudy not having to do shit today. 14 miles walked on concrete is brutal and suck, so recovering.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rec
That is my Sammy Gordon stab wood DNA200. I love that mod.
Recommend me a good DNA 200 I'm looking at a dotbox but I'm open to options for when I get out of here and start making money. 75 watts won't do me much good for to long

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So just doing a best guess at when my NL shipped package will get here.
Fuck the dutch and the fucking wooden shoe wearing smuggers.
Won on the 5th.
Sat in the NL post crap for 9 days, then another 14 playing dutch fuck fuck games... I think they carved the sorting machines or the old fucker sporting wood shoes fell and broke a hip while shuffling to the sorting bin.
Since the tracking says it hit the US it is anyone's guess where and when the package will get here.

So ordered up 6 hd2c from 101... unless the San Diego post office has done a cranial anal extraction both packages should arrive at the same time.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rec

Recommend me a good DNA 200 I'm looking at a dotbox but I'm open to options for when I get out of here and start making money. 75 watts won't do me much good for to long
Get a Think Vape Panzer DNA200. It has a 1500mah Lipo (good all day mod) and is built like a tank. It's like $110 from Fasttech. It's a great mod and very durable.

I am not a fan of the dotbox.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Get a Think Vape Panzer DNA200. It has a 1500mah Lipo (good all day mod) and is built like a tank. It's like $110 from Fasttech. It's a great mod and very durable.

I am not a fan of the dotbox.
I'll look into it thanks. Any reason you don't like dotbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors