Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am, most assuredly, the black sheep of my entire family.
Welcome to my world! We serve cookies. :bliss:
((((((((Huck)))))))))
Honey!!
cheerleader3.gif

Awww, thanks @Boattlebot :hug:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone ! Missed like a whole day no catching up lol. Kid was doing good then we got the usual trouble. He was up to 21 days. Oh well we keep trying to go forward. Have a good night !

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just had to get in my roommates face l. One day he's rich, next he's poor. Can't do shit for himself. He tried to threaten me. I just stood up in his face and said try it. He backed right the fuck down. Guys a real work. Thinking some young white guy is gunna be afraid of a old hood rat black guy. Ive eaten tougher pieces of shit for snacks. I left after that.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Back in my empty room. Cranked the ac time to chill and watch stupid shark movies on syfy

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Client calls says I know you just finished the hardscaping on the housing community but we have another job that needs to be done in two weeks...... Wtf what they want done is going to be about 270 man hours really thinking this contractor contract was a mistake.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They got that Zika in Florida I hear on the news
We have over 300 travel related cases, but yesterday they confirmed 4 locally contracted cases. Now they are screaming for Congress to come back for an emergency session to vote on 1.3 billion emergency funding to combat the spread of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors