Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good evening, everyone. Every furniture piece arrived, minus two dining room set chairs, two end tables, our chocolate-suede loveseat, our coffee table, and sofa.

Our 65" 4K HDTV is ordered.

Here are pictures of what arrived - including two big beds

LW & Liz :hug:

cameringo_2016-06-12_174044-picsay.jpg Dog beds.

cameringo_2016-06-12_173926-picsay.jpg Dining room set; oak, with teak filigree.

cameringo_2016-06-12_173744-picsay.jpg Chaise lounges - suede, with carpet runners. Super comfortable!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening, everyone. Every furniture piece arrived, minus two dining room set chairs, two end tables, our chocolate-suede loveseat, our coffee table, and sofa.

Our 65" 4K HDTV is ordered.

Here are pictures of what arrived - including two big beds

LW & Liz :hug:

View attachment 54020 Dog beds.

View attachment 54021 Dining room set; oak, with teak filigree.

View attachment 54023 Chaise lounges - suede, with carpet runners. Super comfortable!
They all look just beautiful @LOveWerks and Liz my friend, so glad to see you're getting all settled in.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I miss my guns. When i moved from pa to ny i had to sell them. Either they didnt meet the safe act or where illegal to posess unregistered in ny. The kicker? I have to be a ny resident with a permit to register a pistol..... gotta love bullshit laws

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Finally got the heads of the rivet's ground down but it's also 10:10 so no more making noise tonight. First thing in the am is jacking up the ass end and punching out the remaining rivet pieces. Hopefully all goes well for me then lol

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Still got all my knifes tho :) decent collection of swords and knifes. From my 500$ double action otf to 10$ spring assists. My dailys are both smith and wesson knifes (in my opinion, best bang for the buck for a tactical folder) got a pair of hook swords, a kbar, a a few nice katanas, japanese dual swords, a really nice pearl handle midevil dagger. (That ones probably my most expensive knife at 800-1k) i loves me my knifes

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Finally got the heads of the rivet's ground down but it's also 10:10 so no more making noise tonight. First thing in the am is jacking up the ass end and punching out the remaining rivet pieces. Hopefully all goes well for me then lol

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Its not to hard, your get it done.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just went and dug out my sword bag. They have been in a damp basment to long. Some of the handles are gettin moldy ewwwww

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Atleast my center peice (the pearl dagger) should be compleatly untouched. Better be. Its in a vacuum sealed display case. Just gotta dig that out. Not quite shure where it went.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im vaping some god awfull juice calledkingdom elixir. Beggers cant be choosers i guesse. The last 60mls of juice ive had where freebies last 30 was decent this on is just shit. Not bitching, just givin people a heads up to avoid this juice. It tastes like perfume smells. Dollar store perfume....

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What races?
Dragon boat races.
Fuck horse power it was 22 person paddling like demons power.
A few things left a SERIOUS shit taste in mouth.
Only a couple high school teams but they are showed against year round teams and all adult teams EXcept the one the race director coaches. Those line ups were cherry picked like hell.

Not enough shitters, within an hour they were reeking and over filled.

less teams this year due to cost but more with extra crews. Marshaling area to staging area were blocked from watching and supporting the crews competing.
Blocked sidewalks with douche bags jogging and bike douches to the marshalling teams.
NO event security, petition gatherers and panhandlers everywhere, times not being called, wrong line ups being called.

But the kids made it a blast, and they beat the ever loving ass off mom's old team. They were behind but the corp team FUCKED up and earned a 40 second add to their time. The water was just absolute hellish shit today.

Got to see this dude

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The sign behind the darth vader in a kilt on a unicycle playing flaming fucking bagpipes is definitely acurate. I cannot believe i just typed that sentence out. Wtf.....

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thats one of those things that if i saw that just going down the street, id have my self commited becuase id think i was going crazy

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dragon boat races.
Fuck horse power it was 22 person paddling like demons power.
A few things left a SERIOUS shit taste in mouth.
Only a couple high school teams but they are showed against year round teams and all adult teams EXcept the one the race director coaches. Those line ups were cherry picked like hell.

Not enough shitters, within an hour they were reeking and over filled.

less teams this year due to cost but more with extra crews. Marshaling area to staging area were blocked from watching and supporting the crews competing.
Blocked sidewalks with douche bags jogging and bike douches to the marshalling teams.
NO event security, petition gatherers and panhandlers everywhere, times not being called, wrong line ups being called.

But the kids made it a blast, and they beat the ever loving ass off mom's old team. They were behind but the corp team FUCKED up and earned a 40 second add to their time. The water was just absolute hellish shit today.

Got to see this dude
That was just hilarious and oddly cool.......I think. I don't know how to feel about that LOL

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn dog got into my room again. Ate another sock (ive lost count at this point. I need more) and destroyed the charger i have in my room. Im getting tired of this. No clue how the hell she does it eiather. Maby ill set up an old phone i have as a servailence camera or something.

And on that bombshell, goodnight

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn dog got into my room again. Ate another sock (ive lost count at this point. I need more) and destroyed the charger i have in my room. Im getting tired of this. No clue how the hell she does it eiather. Maby ill set up an old phone i have as a servailence camera or something.

And on that bombshell, goodnight
Good night bud. I have a dog like that too. Still haven't broken him completely.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning:)
68117013084043759BLbOm01Zc_zpsm7wlzora.jpg

Pipug

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning, Corner Clan....:) Hope y'all are doing well. What a sad and tragic weekend. My heart goes out to all the families and friends of the victims in Orlando. I just can't wrap my brain around it.

Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors