Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy Jimi, I got 3 Smallmouth and 2 Blue Gill. :D
I'm going out tonight! Went last night and only landed this one
015fb637deb678bc6dcd1674aed14a9a.jpg

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah those injuries seem to come back to haunt you all your life buddy
Yes sir they do. From time to time it kills me. Most of the time its fine. Back when I was a skater kid I came off the board and my left ankle gave a good crunch sound.
They wanted to cut into me but I told them hell no. I would rather limp for the rest of my life (I don't limp) then let the idiots cut into my leg and put metal in my shit lol

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bike works again. Put a few miles on her with slight adjustments to the new cable here and their. it took me a few moments to get used to it. Shifts nice and smoth now no more jerky shifts. I feel alot better.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The only pain in the ass was the routing. The old cable was very long. Looked like it might have been just something off the shelf so it went a very long ways around. New one was much shorter. So i had to figure out how to route the thing other then thst it was 10 min or so. 20 for the routing. And about 20 min of riding and adjusting.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Freaked the Kids out at the furniture store. Bought a water bed again. What kind of car are you in. Station Wagon, It's made to haul boxes. Rotfl, Drive around back, my Guys will load it. They were skittish. Then they were Wow, never seen one up close. Pride filled my heart for an instant. Then in an instant, they hit my tail light with a box & cracked it. :(:cool:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Freaked the Kids out at the furniture store. Bought a water bed again. What kind of car are you in. Station Wagon, It's made to haul boxes. Rotfl, Drive around back, my Guys will load it. They were skittish. Then they were Wow, never seen one up close. Pride filled my heart for an instant. Then in an instant, they hit my tail light with a box & cracked it. :(:cool:
Im sorry but thats funny.

Id make the store buy you a new light or atleast reimburse you

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I blow impregnated Graphite thru mine with a compressor. But I'm a sick puppy. :cool:
Hows that work out for you? Ive heard everything from just run them to useing a grease gun and some white lithium grease.... i just used some motor oil.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I need a compressor. I got some really nice and usefull airtools that i havent been able to use sense i left the trade

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm doing pretty good, how about you?
Still fighting it but doing pretty good, I have my ups and downs but I am not giving up. They have been trying to push chemo . I am trying the alternative methods, trying anything, it's to early to tell if it is doing any good yet. I go for two different scans in August so I 'll have some idea then. Thanks for asking buddy.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Assholes around the world work 24-7 to make our life Hell. Worst part is its gonna drive me to a new phone. When they suffer from too many ads, I shoot them. (can't let them suffer).

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors