Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had the same problem last fall. It was so warm in Nov and Dec, peppers were 3 weeks ahead of schedule. Ma nature works on her own schedule.
Isn't that the truth! First farmers market of the season this Saturday, I will pick the most ripe Thursday, hopefully 10-15 bushels, tomatoes and tomato sandwich's Saturday, 12noon to 5PM. :giggle:

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Isn't that the truth! First farmers market of the season this Saturday, I will pick the most ripe Thursday, hopefully 10-15 bushels, tomatoes and tomato sandwich's Saturday, 12noon to 5PM. :giggle:
If you were within an 8 hr drive, I'd come get some. But that's about how long it takes just to get out of the state from here.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good night folks, have a good evening!!
tumblr_njobd29N6f1spq83no1_540_zpsqd9bgdv8.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Court sucks. I pleaded not guilty so atleast i was able to push it off untill augest.... uggg i dont like court

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mmy car wish list is a lykin hypersprt, lamborghini aventador, koinsegg, caterham 7. Out of all of those, the caterham seems most likely to happen.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think it's headed your way, clear here now, I have a quarter moon in the western sky, going to give my dogs two boxes of Milk Bones and they each get a bowl of Lactaid Milk. Treat Night! BTW dogs are lactose intolerant.

With that, good night folks. :goodnight:
Good Night Farmer Vapin my friend See ya tomorrow buddy

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm old school... I would rather an old GTO or a '67 vette

Roadrunner. or GTX

Road Runner would be the shit!
As a kid i helped a local bike shop owner fix up a 73 road runner. He painted it dark orange, put in a original 383, aftermarket road runner gas peddle and road runner side strip decals. Every since then I have wanted one. Had a chance to get one when I got the truck but I needed wheels that rode not a project.
Once the boat repair is done i will start lookin for a project car. Maybe a old gto, amx or even a old Chevy truck. Shit I'm not to picky. Just want some older vehicle i can say I refurbished myself

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
As a kid i helped a local bike shop owner fix up a 73 road runner. He painted it dark orange, put in a original 383, aftermarket road runner gas peddle and road runner side strip decals. Every since then I have wanted one. Had a chance to get one when I got the truck but I needed wheels that rode not a project.
Once the boat repair is done i will start lookin for a project car. Maybe a old gto, amx or even a old Chevy truck. Shit I'm not to picky. Just want some older vehicle i can say I refurbished myself

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
the old 50s chevy trucks are great to work on.
I worked on a '56 chevy truck and an old '73 Camaro both were my uncles projects that I helped him some years ago.
If its not rusted out to bad, it can be a whole lot of fun!

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im done with projects that have4wheels for a while. To complex now days. Ill stick to fucking around with bikes. Alot easier to work on them.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the old 50s chevy trucks are great to work on.
I worked on a '56 chevy truck and an old '73 Camaro both were my uncles projects that I helped him some years ago.
If its not rusted out to bad, it can be a whole lot of fun!
Hi Bird my friend I've always been partial to the 63 'vette

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors