Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning@pete67. How are you and Sue today buddy. And is there any news about her brother? You all are in our prayers.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
I am doing good. Sue said he brother doesn't know she is there part of the time. She said she doesn't think he is in any pain. Thanks for asking.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am doing good. Sue said he brother doesn't know she is there part of the time. She said she doesn't think he is in any pain. Thanks for asking.
Always, my friend. Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers. I am glad to hear that he isn't in pain at least. All we can do is leave it in God's hands to see it through.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd buy a cottage first
scratch-head03-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000416-large_zpsdfsh13zl.gif
:teehee::teehee::teehee:

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd buy a cottage first
scratch-head03-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000416-large_zpsdfsh13zl.gif
:teehee::teehee::teehee:
We already did the house thing, dumped $38k into the one we bought last April, it's an investment property. Appraised for $70k more then we have into it total, after I'm done school we'll either rent it out or sell it and buy a place in the country with 15+acres!!!!!
That's not a boat that's a small yacht
It's definitely small lol, 18.5ft!

5623757ab641d9976e01f383223ed073.jpg

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We already did the house thing, dumped $38k into the one we bought last April, it's an investment property. Appraised for $70k more then we have into it total, after I'm done school we'll either rent it out or sell it and buy a place in the country with 15+acres!!!!!

JK buddy nice boat

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

For 40fuckinggrand that motherfucker should catch, clean, AND cook the damn fish for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors