Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can't believe how it got this late so quick. but still it has. The batteries are all dead (All 8 of them) and I gotta get up for my interview tomorrow, so

On that bombshell, goodnight!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening all! Day two of my DIY experience. Juice bottles everywhere hehehe!
We all know how wonderful Jimi is and I am here to say you are all correct. The poor guy must have spent an hour on the phone with me yesterday explaining everything and giving me tips and tricks to make my life a lot easier when mixing. He really is a special guy ❤️. A very dear friend indeed!

Hope everyone is well this evening!

Sent from a pay phone
I'm so happy for you. I love doing diy. I love mixing juice. I love building my own coils. I only wish I had more flavours but I'll get there as will you. If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. PM me anytime. I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I do.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Doing well! Today my Boxer will arrive. I have a little bit of work left to do in the yard, but with this weather (rain and thunderstorms) I doubt I'll be doing much this weekend besides reading and vaping! Sounds like a good time to me!
Vape mail is always great. With it going to rain that will give you time to enjoy your new mod. The Boxer sounds like a nice mod.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe not a popular opinion, but can't stand to see Muhammad Ali on TV. He's from here (Louisville, KY) so he is regarded pretty highly. To me, he is a coward. He was a brash coward, nothing more.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They found 2 more of those soldiers that were missing from Ft. Hood, Texas. They were both dead. That brings the total to 7 of the 9 soldiers found dead. The last 2 missing soldiers are still out there, hopefully. Such a shame. Their transport overturned in a flooded creek, that weather down there is insane. Hope Saddle is keeping dry.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Corner:wave:
tumblr_o5c98pybtY1trxee1o1_1280_zpsi1v6kl5n.jpg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They found 2 more of those soldiers that were missing from Ft. Hood, Texas. They were both dead. That brings the total to 7 of the 9 soldiers found dead. The last 2 missing soldiers are still out there, hopefully. Such a shame. Their transport overturned in a flooded creek, that weather down there is insane. Hope Saddle is keeping dry.
And here I always thought Texas was a dry state

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors