wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
so here is what I was vaping all night 4th of july. right at first this has a stiff drink taste with a nice little TH behind it. after about a week it kinda turns into the last drink of the night when the ice is melted and its a bit mellower. I am a huge whiskey and coke fan and this is as close as I have tasted in a vape. its not a top shelf whiskey taste but more of like a jack daniels kinda taste. based off HIC's cherry cola I just swapped the cherry for whiskey and added oakwood. Vape responsibly and stay thirsty.

Whiskey and coke

3% fa cola
1.5 % FA whiskey
.5% oakwood

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ya that little bit of oakwood hits the spot. I could totally vape it straight up I just love the flavor of whiskey lol.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
...or vanilla or Red Wine or tobaccos (with Black Fire is interesting) ... or in fractions of a percent to 'dry out' other flavors. I waited way too long before trying Oakwood!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
what champagne do you like ? Ive only tried LA and its meh

inawera *grins.. their cherries in liquor is really good too.. :D
...or vanilla or Red Wine or tobaccos (with Black Fire is interesting) ... or in fractions of a percent to 'dry out' other flavors. I waited way too long before trying Oakwood!

black fire, dark vapor, cam t, and zen garden.. with a bit of black honey tobacco some 555 and vanilla for pipe and i am golden! oh few drops of lsd and dnb too yeps..:cool:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
black fire, dark vapor, cam t, and zen garden.. with a bit of black honey tobacco some 555 and vanilla for pipe and i am golden! oh few drops of lsd and dnb too yeps..:cool:

Oh god - anything but Dark Vapure - I can't handle that one! Cam T/CamBlend is a close second. I'm a total tobacco wimp. I find Black Fire and Burley flavors bold and strong. lol.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
haha!! be brave, HIC very brave..
i really am enjoying the herbals too.. i need to play with them more often.. :D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

cool Ill try it. I tried a inawera cherry. think it was just cherry. supposed to be the sweet one. I still cant taste it lol.

Galaxyrider

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so here is what I was vaping all night 4th of july. right at first this has a stiff drink taste with a nice little TH behind it. after about a week it kinda turns into the last drink of the night when the ice is melted and its a bit mellower. I am a huge whiskey and coke fan and this is as close as I have tasted in a vape. its not a top shelf whiskey taste but more of like a jack daniels kinda taste. based off HIC's cherry cola I just swapped the cherry for whiskey and added oakwood. Vape responsibly and stay thirsty.

Whiskey and coke

3% fa cola
1.5 % FA whiskey
.5% oakwood
Thanx for sharing... I just added that to my next flavor order! It sounds awesome!

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yay for Zen Garden!

Whiskey and coke

3% fa cola
1.5 % FA whiskey
.5% oakwood

So, I see this must be the magical formula above. Forgive me for being new to vaping but I would like to try to make this. How do I do it? What do I need?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
So, I see this must be the magical formula above. Forgive me for being new to vaping but I would like to try to make this. How do I do it? What do I need?
hey thanks for reminding me about this, super fun night it was a 4th of july block party !!!! woot woot !!!! lol you would need the above plus (VG) vegetable glycerin , (PG) propolyne glycol if you use it and nicotine f you use it. some empty bottles and some type of measuring device like syringes, scales or both. then i would spend some time in the DIY section learning about mixing do's and dont's. though nicotine isnt extremly dangerous it can be so knowing what you are doing before you do it is the most important part. Safety first :)

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just this week I was thinking about a whisky and coke vape. With my diabetes and high blood pressure I can't really indulge in my beloved Jim Beam Devil's Cut and coke anymore so I'm giving this a try asap! Thank you @wllmc !! :D

VU Sponsors