which one?

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im stuck trying to decide between two 50w mods, the ipv2.1 revised with floating pin, better screws and other upgrades over original. Or the new smok xpro m50. I had already decided on the revised v2, then seen the m50 online. I actually got to see & hold ipv2 at a shop and really liked it. V2 is 99, m50 is 85. Some things have me worried bout m50 like the price, the reset button, makes you think it will freeze alot or somthing, and it comes with extra button, the fire button looks kinda cheap in video looked very wobly. The ipv2 v2 seems more durable, but i could be wrong. Id just like some other experienced vapers decision between the two, first mod i only have mvp2 and nautilus currently. Want to get a atlantis and/or rda sometime soon

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have heard some of the not the best reviews of the Smok bec pro, but I suppose the same could be said for the first v1 ipv2. Personally I would not want to be an early adopter of the new Smok product because I have heard their customer service sucks. For the money I would probably just go with a Sig but I know you expressed concerns about the added expense of batts. So I guess in a longer than needed way I am casting my vote for a bit more proven product and saying ipv2 v2

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have the IPV2 V1 and I rather like it.

Scooby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I also would recommend the ipv

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys im going to order it today.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ipv2 I had one and is durable and dependable and the chip set is proven reliable

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just order it :) i ordered the ipv2, efest 18650 35 A 2500 mah & pack of 1.8 ohm bvc's. Ill be ordering online for everything from now on. Its easy doing e transfer. And my local shop is crap. Over chargeing, bad customer service . I got 1.8 bvc other day, they were 28$! Insane.. i just ordered some for 17. Pays for the $9.50 shipping right there, plus i can get good high vg juice, after trying high vg the 70 pg they sell is garbage.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just order it :) i ordered the ipv2, efest 18650 35 A 2500 mah & pack of 1.8 ohm bvc's. Ill be ordering online for everything from now on. Its easy doing e transfer. And my local shop is crap. Over chargeing, bad customer service . I got 1.8 bvc other day, they were 28$! Insane.. i just ordered some for 17. Pays for the $9.50 shipping right there, plus i can get good high vg juice, after trying high vg the 70 pg they sell is garbage.
Congrats I wish you countless satisfying vapes on your ipv2.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had an ipv2, the earlier version without the spring loaded 510. I just sent it back. Had it for like 7 months. The ohms started jumping around constantly making it unusable.

VU Sponsors