Become a Patron!

Which is the best high-end tube mods?

Hi guys,
I'm finding a new high end tube mods to replace my old AV able mod. The problem i want to replace cuz everytime i use my AV, i can't put it stand on the table (the button will hit the RDA) and i have to screw the button ... not annoying much but wasted time a little. So i considered the skeleton key, cuz this mod had a block key and it's very beautiful with gold & black version, but they're to hard to order and contact with producer.
Could you guys suggest some high end and beautiful tubes mod?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU!

What kind of mech mod might be good for me, doesn't mean, it might be good for you! However, look for a mod, that either has a locking ring, a mod where the switch can't be pushed while sitting on a surface (switch inside the mod), or a mod with a magnetic switch strong enough to prevent fireing when sitting it on a surface.

I personally prefer a mod with a locking ring, in case I carry the mod in my pants pocket, it can't fire anyway, due to the locking ring.

Welcome to VU!

What kind of mech mod might be good for me, doesn't mean, it might be good for you! However, look for a mod, that either has a locking ring, a mod where the switch can't be pushed while sitting on a surface (switch inside the mod), or a mod with a magnetic switch strong enough to prevent fireing when sitting it on a surface.

I personally prefer a mod with a locking ring, in case I carry the mod in my pants pocket, it can't fire anyway, due to the locking ring.
Can you give me a name or a picture of some mods? It's really hard to find information about luxury or highend mods on google and store ...

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Can you give me a name or a picture of some mods? It's really hard to find information about luxury or highend mods on google and store ...
I have clones and originals, single and dual mech mods. However, you don't have to pay an arm and a leg (fortune) for a good mech mod.
Here's a link to an excellent single 18650 mech mod, of which I own two varieties, and I love the performance. In addition, once you're ready, you can make them a hybrid mech mod.
https://m.fasttech.com/p/2019601

A dual 18650 mod I like and own. Advantage, you can configure it to be a series or parallel mod.
https://m.fasttech.com/p/3831500

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys,
I'm finding a new high end tube mods to replace my old AV able mod. The problem i want to replace cuz everytime i use my AV, i can't put it stand on the table (the button will hit the RDA) and i have to screw the button ... not annoying much but wasted time a little. So i considered the skeleton key, cuz this mod had a block key and it's very beautiful with gold & black version, but they're to hard to order and contact with producer.
Could you guys suggest some high end and beautiful tubes mod?
I got the Beyond Vape Oros V2, it is excellent. I got a slightly blemished one for $45, they're on sale now for $65 and more than likely will get one this week.

Just start Google'ng around and you can find some very good deals on Authentic Mech's. I picked up 3 Authentic VS tube mod's for 95% off at $5 each (out of stock now), been very happy with them.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Kennedy Roundhouse or Kennedy Ruby. Limitless with matching atty. Subzero with matching atty. I have a list of tubes I would own.
We have same list. One down, two more to go.

how much you wanna spend?....the glas goes for 350.00...I'd call it high end.
may be 500-600$ for only mod (if it good enough) ... The only reason i though about skeleton key is because they're not only pretty but also come with many accessory (i love the custom like AV mod). I used to consider the Glas but they're too monotonic ...

Kennedy Roundhouse or Kennedy Ruby. Limitless with matching atty. Subzero with matching atty. I have a list of tubes I would own.
Your list is the same as my list, haha. Give me more names buddy.

triakis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rig V.2 with roughneck is a solid piece.
It can't auto fire sitting on a table.
I have a Rogue which has a protruding fire button and WILL fire if you push on it hard. By itself? Not a chance. Not even if you were on Jupiter. ;)
I want the Kennedy Ruby in SS personally. May bite on that one. Or the Roundhouse and rotate between the Kennedy, Tugboat 2, and Goon, etc.

triakis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you get into that price range (IMHO) it's investment territory like a Rolex.
There's no way I'm laying out that kind of cash for a deprecating asset!
Neat it is but not at that price point.

Check this little baby out, The golden crovape set up, damast steel and 24kt gold plated. Unique and one of a kind. crovape.com
12191947_10208603543424897_3444584172521577718_n.jpg

VU Sponsors