Become a Patron!

Where to buy flavors, VG, PG, and Nicotine.

Hi everyone. I've tried DIY some time ago but never stuck with it. I want to try again and was wondering where to purchase flavors from at the best prices?

I would like to know what VG and Nicotine is the best to buy also. Should I just buy off amazon? Isn't there a certain kind of VG I'm looking for? I already have bottles and mixing supplies.

I just need a little guidance. Would like to buy from well known and trusted places.

Thanks!

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nic varies in quality. I get mine from heartlandvapes.com It's pretty darn clean (very little oxidization) and cheap. Many here prefer VT's nic (can get from Vaperstek.com) it's premium quality/super clean. The more oxidized, the more peppery the taste (and more throat hit). You may want to transfer it to amber glass bottles, with very little air left in bottle, for storage in freezer (shake well before transferring to bottles). Edit to add - make sure to keep any little ones away from the nic liquid! It's 100mg strength

I get my PG and VG from heartland as well. Flavors, I'd start with small bottles from mamajsflavorshop.com and bullcityvapor.com

sketchness

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bull city vapors is great for flavors. You can get pg/vg there as well. Sadly since they aren't selling Nic right now you would have to place at least two orders with separate vendors.

Another option is wizard labs. I liked the 36mg Nic in vg from them I started with. But the 100mg in pg was harsh to me. But they have lots of flavors in small trial size to get started with. Plus pg vg. Lots of people like them. Decent Nic and a bit more affordable than some other places. Stuff is always wrapped to survive the usps war zone.

Essentials depot is the place to order pg and vg if you decide to continue. Really good gallon prices.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Bull city vapors is great for flavors. You can get pg/vg there as well. Sadly since they aren't selling Nic right now you would have to place at least two orders with separate vendors.

Another option is wizard labs. I liked the 36mg Nic in vg from them I started with. But the 100mg in pg was harsh to me. But they have lots of flavors in small trial size to get started with. Plus pg vg. Lots of people like them. Decent Nic and a bit more affordable than some other places. Stuff is always wrapped to survive the usps war zone.

Essentials depot is the place to order pg and vg if you decide to continue. Really good gallon prices.
Thanks for tip on essentialdepot.com Great price on their 4 gallon cube!

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I get my flavoring from bull city.
And get my VG from the bulk apothecary. It's as pure as you can get. It is the company that makes it. They have a web site and sell on ebay.
I just got a gallon from them on ebay for $26.75 shipped.
They ship quickly too!
Fortunately for me they are in ohio, as am I. It was at my door in 2 days!
I get my nic from vapers tek.

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
In my experience, Bull City has great turnaround time. I placed 3 orders on a Friday with 3 different companies. I had the Bull City order in my hand before the other two even shipped and they sent it regular mail.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
bullcityvapors.com for flavoring pg and vg
vaperstek,com for nicotine,
when BCV starts selling the vaperstek nicotine again you can get it there as well

they both usually ship with in 24 hours. just depend son how far you are from them how long it takes. I usually have stuff in 3-4 days

VU Sponsors