Become a Patron!

Where in the world am I supposed to find replacement o ring?

CBF91

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Can someone please tell me a reliable source to find orings for drippers/tank. I've been looking for like the entire year I've been vaping and yet to find a place. I know fast tech had em but by the time I found out about them they were closing. I've found one company that would sell me replacements, and they charged me 15 dollars for two rubber o rings. I mean I know that don't last forever, so where do I get some more? A couple of my drippers are leaking like the titanic?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Can someone please tell me a reliable source to find orings for drippers/tank. I've been looking for like the entire year I've been vaping and yet to find a place. I know fast tech had em but by the time I found out about them they were closing. I've found one company that would sell me replacements, and they charged me 15 dollars for two rubber o rings. I mean I know that don't last forever, so where do I get some more? A couple of my drippers are leaking like the titanic?

Wow. Some people have no shame. Put two o-rings in an envelope and put an extra stamp on it, for Pete's sake.

Glad you didn't play along with a $15 ripoff. I have at times been in particular moods where something like that would have me throwing an RDA in the trash, rather than go along with such a blatant power play.

I thought I was doing better today, but obviously I'm still in a bit of a mood. Have had a couple of terrible weeks at work. Please pardon my hostility. Still true, though, the ripoff part.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
What dripper?

You're supposed to collect them with the spare parts included in the atomizers you buy, to have a ton of left over.
Or find a store which sells them, anything above 2$ is a ripoff.
Or visit/call vape shops in your area.

Last edited:

CBF91

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
What dripper?
Nightmare 28 rda. Vaperz cloud charged me 15 bucks with shipping for the two, then I got em and I'm pretty positive they are for the nightmare 25 because the top cap barely stays on with the new ones.

CBF91

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
You're supposed to collect them with the spare parts included in the atomizers you buy, to have a ton of left over.
Or find a store which sells them, anything above 2$ is a ripoff.
I have been collecting them but my nightmare is my only on bigger than a 26 none of them work

CBF91

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
TheORingStore
ORingsAndMore

You'll need the measurements of the one(s) you want to replace.
Yea I measured em, and tried to give em off fast tech and the smallest cost secextion they had was 1mm huge compared to how thing the ones i jeed is

CBF91

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Wow. Some people have no shame. Put two o-rings in an envelope and put an extra stamp on it, for Pete's sake.

Glad you didn't play along with a $15 ripoff. I have at times been in particular moods where something like that would have me throwing an RDA in the trash, rather than go along with such a blatant power play.

I thought I was doing better today, but obviously I'm still in a bit of a mood. Have had a couple of terrible weeks at work. Please pardon my hostility. Still true, though, the ripoff part.
I did pay sir šŸ˜”and they ended up being to small they work but the top cap is floppy and it still leaks id never pay again. People on Reddit sent me to this guy on some texting app. He tried to charge me 35 dollars and I told him bro I'd buy a new dripper first

CBF91

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Worth ~$15. Got myself a ~$8 kit similar to this from FT, back when. Has come in handy a few times.
It just seems like those would be to think for the top cap to go over it. I've measure the cross section on the prints. Everyone of them besides the one that goes on the top where the drip tip is are less than 1mm some as small as half a millimeter cross sections. I bought some from fast tech.they were 1mm cross section and they were way to thick

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Someone on ECF had a good source for o-rings (lost the link) Might try searching that site for it.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It just seems like those would be to think for the top cap to go over it. I've measure the cross section on the prints. Everyone of them besides the one that goes on the top where the drip tip is are less than 1mm some as small as half a millimeter cross sections. I bought some from fast tech.they were 1mm cross section and they were way to thick
Sorry to hear of your bad luck finding proper fitting o-rings. If I could offer more help than an opinion shared with @Jimi, I would.

CBF91

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Sorry to hear of your bad luck finding proper fitting o-rings. If I could offer more help than an opinion shared with @Jimi, I would.
Lol it's no problem, I really appreciate tryin to help me. I hope I'm not coming off as ungrateful or anything. I appreciate when anyone takes time out of there life's to tryin help me! So thanks.

VU Sponsors