https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I’ve been asking about and figure I need to just come out and ask…
Where are you buying your mechs from?

Checked out:
Vaping delight
Serial vapidt
Fast Eddie’s
Vaperzcloud
Unicorn
Innovapes

Anyone else still around during this troubled times?

Thank you so much

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can't remember the last time I bought a new one from a retailer. So many available second hand, just been going that route. But I have bought from vaping delights, fast Eddie's, and vapors cloud all before. Always good experiences

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Will second the second hand route. Mostly dealt with folks here. Pretty much what's on the tin, as is said. Not had any bad deals so far. If stuff comes undone a fair enough time after a sale, it doesn't reflect on the seller. That's just entropy and it happens. So no, no bad deals. At least not that I'd think it.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I’ve been keeping a close eye on the classies, to be fair, I’m mostly curious just to see what is out there. It’s been over a year since I’ve looked at hardware at all, doesn’t look like anything new has come out with the exception of a handful of the high end things and the pod people things.

I’m still grieving the loss of Kennedy 😢

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
N/m

Sitting thru an annoying review

EMguKKlUcAAjFVc

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
? just curios about the way they r built. wanted to know how the battery slack was taken up, thats all. took a long time to find that 5 seconds of it

The slack is usually handled by the pressure of the spring. Sometimes a spring will "throw" loose. You can take apart the cap, retool the spring or even replace it. That's part of the appeal of mechanical mods for me, easy to trouble shoot and make repairs.

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Zero Mods on FB has some pretty cool stuff, and there are no crazy hoops to jump through to get one. Simply get ahold of the maker Tony Pee and he will custom make a 3d printed mod for you to order. He's a really cool guy with excellent communication and great mods!!!

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, new here so not sure how much weight my opinion has, but I've been ordering from Vaping delights for a couple of years now, reasonably priced, fast order processing and delivery
I've had a decent # of orders from them as well. Also always 100% satisfied 👍

GeorgeD2023

Unlisted Vendor
I purchase all my mechanical devices from Dispergo Vaping.

A few of the guys there are really knowledgeable on builds and mech mods.

Edited- Moderator removed the vendor links

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors