Become a Patron!

Where do I purchase warning labels for a eliquid bottle?

Ive searched everywhere online, google, looked at websites selling warning labels but nothing regarding nicotine.
I'm trying to sell bottles of ejuice to stores but I need to add a warning label to the bottle and can't find them anywhere, I dont know what to do at this point , its like they dont exist.
Anyone know any vendors or were I can buy them?

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Bud, welcome to VU....

That's a pretty lofty goal you got going for you trying to start up an E-liquid company with the FDA regulation enforcement date drawing closer and closer. I wish you the best of luck and as someone who once apon a time had a small e-liquid business of my own I had to create my own nicotine warning labels. I also had to put a mix date, and nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio on the bottle so people sensitive to PG would no the concentration of it in the mix, as well as a lot/batch number so if for any reason there was a problem with that bottle I had it cataloged and could easily reference it and kept a Excel spreadsheet of every drop mixed so I knew what happened to every drop of every bottle and where it went.

As for creating the labels...if you're doing it on a shoestring budget the easiest way is to go to Staples or Office Depot/Max and get a few different sized Avery brand mailing labels. You can download the templates into microsoft word for free from the Avery Website (Avery is the most common brand of labels.) And then type them up and print them out.

But honestly, especially if you're mixing liquid and doing it in glass bottles it's better to pay the extra and get DivBio labels. They cost a bit more but you can also download the templates for them just the same and if you have a laserjet printer these are the labels you can freeze and thaw over and over and they won't fade. It's what a lot of labs and some eliquid or actually DIY suppliers use so we can freeze our nic base without the labels fading. Here's a link to them here

http://divbio.com/tough-tagslaserlabels.aspx

Best of luck to you.

TY for the advice, Ive looked , when is the FDA regulation enforcement date? All I read were old articles saying fall 2014 but nothing came of it.

VU Sponsors