Become a Patron!

Where can I get................

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is against the TOS to sell e-cig stuff for PayPay on websites located within USA... This is probably country dependent but I know I've heard of some overseas websites able to use PayPal

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is against the TOS to sell e-cig stuff for PayPay on websites located within USA... This is probably country dependent but I know I've heard of some overseas websites able to use PayPal
You confused me. I buy stuff all the time on EBay from US web sights on EBAY. Buy Nic thru Pay Pay. U sure?

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You confused me. I buy stuff all the time on EBay from US web sights on EBAY. Buy Nic thru Pay Pay. U sure?

Yes... I'll link you to N-E-T.com ( shortened )... look at the bottom of their webpage http://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/default.asp

I can't recall the name of the vendors I had seen that mentioned PayPay closed their account and took their assets ( money ) from there accounts... Some places do skirt by but if PayPal finds out and they are a USA based operation, that is where the trouble happens.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes... I'll link you to N-E-T.com ( shortened )... look at the bottom of their webpage http://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/default.asp

I can't recall the name of the vendors I had seen that mentioned PayPay closed their account and took their assets ( money ) from there accounts... Some places do skirt by but if PayPal finds out and they are a USA based operation, that is where the trouble happens.
Yea, I click Pay, Mr. Mail Dude puts it in the box, I retrieve it. Wash it, build it, Vape it. Politicks are not my thing. If it lands in my mail box, it's a deal. If not, there is plan B. ;)

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's the Vendor that would have an issue if anything were to happen with a PayPal deal... not the buyer... whether you are into politics or not doesn't matter, problems happen whether you agree with them or not. But a vendor that risks their business ( if they are in the USA ) is not one I'd likely deal with no matter what I thought of PayPal's rules.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I understand. I have always gone with, If I can't get it there, I will go somewhere else. Money talks, BS walks. If they have the product, I have the coin. Legal, Moral, & Ethical are emotions, not products. Just ways of thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors