Become a Patron!

Where can I get flavours to add in the UK?

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey people, I use zero Nicotine so wish to get into making my own flavours. Got some PG, going to get some VG, but I need advice on flavours.

I guess if I want Vanilla I can't just use a drop of vanilla essence lol, so where do I get the flavours from? Or am I wrong and I DO use vanilla essence in the mix if I want vanilla flavour?

Buying my cloupor 30W at the end of next week, replacement coils, and shop bought juice for now, but I want to make my own. There is no risk of nicotine OD as I don't smoke nic(Gave up 8 months ago).

Any advice would be much appreciated.Cheers, Conan.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.flavourart.co.uk/

No, you can't use regular kitchen flavorings - they're just not concentrated enough (and sometimes they have extra additives you don't want to be vaping).

There are other places in the UK, but someone from there will have to chime in!

Mason Storm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok thank you AmandaD, Hope someone from the UK can help :).
Hi bud sorry for the late reply and thank you @AmandaD for responding to a uk post so fast ;) mate the very best place you can go is chefs vapour in s wales those guys are top shelf with advice and fast delivery.
They stock almost every make of conc you need and if your starting out go for capella as they are much easier to mix around 10-15 % but when you find your feet have a look at the diy section here.
The guys and gals at vu are absolutely top shelf in mixing thats why i always jump across the big pond to learn more from the best :) let me know if you need anything else always glad to help bud?

Mason

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi bud sorry for the late reply and thank you @AmandaD for responding to a uk post so fast ;) mate the very best place you can go is chefs vapour in s wales those guys are top shelf with advice and fast delivery.
They stock almost every make of conc you need and if your starting out go for capella as they are much easier to mix around 10-15 % but when you find your feet have a look at the diy section here.
The guys and gals at vu are absolutely top shelf in mixing thats why i always jump across the big pond to learn more from the best :) let me know if you need anything else always glad to help bud?

Mason

Thank you, Exactly what I was looking for! Now, to work out how much of this goes in 50/50 PG/VG lol. I can already see the savings even if I make over 5 flavours.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm told that my favorite flavor supplier, Mama Js, ships to the UK with very competitive pricing and a code for international orders to take an extra 10% odd. The code is DIYINTERNATIONAL . The website is: http://mamajsflavorshop.com/

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks people, and thanks whiskey for moving it to the right area. Cant wait till Saturday, as I am currently using shop bought rubbish ( I have tried unflavoured of my own mix just to test it out, it works, just tastes slightly sweet).

On saturday, I am ordering a subtank, an RDA for at home, and some flavour concentrates to get going, I already got the PG and VG and cotton and Kanthal.

I can't wait :D.

VU Sponsors